Never Give Up
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Never Give Up

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

Never Give Up

All of us should understand that journey of the Forex start really worst if you did not have experience and of course with experience how we can start i mean till you not sit in the seat of car you can not drive it right ! similarly of course in the starting of the trading much losses , but later we can improve we just need one word in our mind just do it and never give up right ! if you agree with me , just tell me why and if not of course let me know why !

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    I strongly agree with you. I think the term should never give up we apply to every aspect of our lives. in any case. I think success can not be achieved with an instant and easy way. To achieve success we need to go through many stages, we may even fail first. is a natural thing to me. Try it we ask who the most successful traders in the world. he ever suffered loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by mamamerana View Post
    I strongly agree with you. I think the term should never give up we apply to every aspect of our lives. in any case. I think success can not be achieved with an instant and easy way. To achieve success we need to go through many stages, we may even fail first. is a natural thing to me. Try it we ask who the most successful traders in the world. he ever suffered loss.
    No no , never give up does not means that you are losing the money and by using a such proverb can change the reality , knowing the passionate words may can increse your self confidence but you know what if you enemy is big you need strategy , i am not saying Forex is enemy but you know we should need some winner trader attitude , we need to look for excellence , success ours

Not allowed!

Super Moderator RoboForex Trader's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by mamamerana View Post
    The losses were all, even the best traders in the world. Salomon Brothers, LTCM, Lehman Brothers. This list is endless...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    All of us should understand that journey of the Forex start really worst if you did not have experience and of course with experience how we can start i mean till you not sit in the seat of car you can not drive it right ! similarly of course in the starting of the trading much losses , but later we can improve we just need one word in our mind just do it and never give up right ! if you agree with me , just tell me why and if not of course let me know why !
    yes we never give up you may face loss in any time so you must do not give up with this loss you must know why you lost this trade in order to face this loss again and you will have the experience .any trader must face loss so do not give up it is a normal think i had many margin calls till now but i am still learning from my loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    A good and smart trader should always have the never give up quality.Forex is a trading business and profit and loss are part of it.A trader also looses at time.But he/she has to learn from his mistakes and make a new strategy or trading plan and trade next time with full confidence and should not concern about his losses.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Defiantly with time youlbget better in your trading career, just keep working on it and you'll achieve much, achieving success in forex isn't that easy its a pain stacking experience so you have to do your best in being determined to overcome every trials that comes your way its the price yo pay for success.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Since the day I have started Forex trading, I learn one thing, Forex market has unlimited earning opportunity. You can make money any day ( if you have proper knowledge and patience to make money). Also one second can change whole scenario of your margin money either it all goes to loss or you make double of your money.
    When so many options are available in trading then why should give up with some amount loss.
    Always stay positive and learn from your mistake and enjoy the big profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Yes of course whoever understands the potential of this business will never give up and take the things seriously after one or two disappointments but he who does not feel the potential and gravity of this business is going to quit this business very soon and in fact this business is not for those guys, the only who will struggle to find success and never going to give up are only going to get succeeded into this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    True, we are advised to not give up when we want to become a forex trader. In forex trading there are only two will we experience, namely profit and loss, and we need to do is avoid loss only. And indeed in fact it is hard to do, but we also need to know that all success comes from failure, so we need to learn from our failures.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast