'Inverted' Head and Shoulders trading strategy!
Page 1 of 40 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Inverted' Head and Shoulders trading strategy!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14

'Inverted' Head and Shoulders trading strategy!

This is one of the finest price action strategy , and the words of HEAD and Shoulders are self explanatory that any strategy which has head and shoulder(s) means 2 shoulders .
    This formation is unique because it is inverted means it is the opposite. This pattern can be found in many trades and you can trade this pattern with good risk : reward ratio. I will also be posting my charts , both old , and new ones so that you can learn this with me.

Good Luck, and i would be looking forward to your charts as well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    OLD CHART, Date 20th November 2013

The above pic had the INVERTED head and shoulders pattern . Actually its the opposite of head and shoulders pattern strategy. This chart is of CAD/CHF in the daily time frame. And the trend is almost sideways so we can get a good buying opportunity as the risk (stop-loss) is very very less.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    I think header and shoulder trading strategy is the good one and reversal is also happen sometimes. We can take it as our trading strategy but it does not mean that all the time market could react according to our expectations. We all need to understand that a trader have to have some strategy and need to use them in different situations.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ebizripan View Post
    I think header and shoulder trading strategy is the good one and reversal is also happen sometimes. We can take it as our trading strategy but it does not mean that all the time market could react according to our expectations. We all need to understand that a trader have to have some strategy and need to use them in different situations.
    Yes! None of the strategy out there is 100% perfect . And there is no retail trader who wins 100% of the time. But surely, if you are dedicated and motivated towards this strategy, you can gain some good pips because the risk is less while the reward is greater.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I read the head and shoulder that you poster two days ago and it is very lovely thing. As regard this one that you have posted now, i can see that they are simply except that they are in the inverted matter to the first one. As the first one was for the bearish market, this one will be for the bullish market always, i guess?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6
    One of the technical strategies that I have learned a few years back. And I admit, this strategy is fairly accurate, although there are some weakness in it. Since I was not quite patient to wait for the moment where the head and shoulder is valid formed. Therefore, I want to ask you, whether it would be good strategy, if used in a smaller time frame? Because in your example only use the daily TF.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 7
    In the chart attached below as an image, i have analyzed in the daily time frame that usd.chf trendline is facing down which means the main trend is down .
    and secondly market made an inverted head and shoulder pattern in the daily timeframe. this inverted head and shoulder pattern would work great because the 61.8% fibonacci retracement is also at the same price region.

Attachment 3695

Not allowed!
    Last edited by pak forex; 12-05-2013 at 09:55 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    This forum is indeed a good place to learn because I have known the head and shoulder chart pattern for a long time but i am just hearing about this inverted version of it here on this forum. Then this inverted gives buy signals since the normal head and shoulder indicates a sell signal

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Pattern: Inverted head and shoulder

EURUSD pair in the weekly time frame made a inverted head and shoulder which i just discovered yesterday. Although we missed it , but still the neckline is not yet broken and might take time to brreak. But once it breaks we can expect the pair to move at leastr 1.43675 and more if resistance is found.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Head and Shoulders is a good trading pattern and if we can recognise it on time then definitely we can win some pips as in head and shoulders patterns we go for short trades here in inverted head and shoulders pattern we can look for long but as there is nothing guaranteed for 100% profit we must act as per money management and risks rewards ratio.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 40 1234511 ... LastLast