Elliot Waves Theory trading strategy ! - Page 2
Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Elliot Waves Theory trading strategy !

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14

Elliot Waves Theory trading strategy !

This is an old trading strategy which many traders does still now. I learned this strategy from my old (expert) friend and he taught me for free. And i think so , that now i can teach others too. Its basically ABCD Bullish/Bearish pattern and sometimes E is also there. Mostly you can relate elliot waves with harmonics too but it is somehow different. I will share my chart here . Please learn from it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 7
    This is elliot wave. Gbpusd is currently at the D elliot wave. if it breaks the support then it might complete its D first . and if it doesnt , then we can see that a good buy ride for the E elliot would take place. so, sellers and buyers, be ready. Chance of getting pips from both sides. money management should be done.

elliot.png

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    The daily chart of xau vs usd aka GOLD is showing elliot waves with A on the downside followed by B which is the top and then C which is continuing the real trend of the daily and then D which is a retracement. i am expecting the E waves to be very low then the A. if this works we can actually gain 761 pips from if we sell now .

please correct if elliot is wrong. i hope its right .

xauusddaily.png

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    This is a very good book which i have read myself and learn elliot waves from it. i m sharing it here with all the viewers of this thread who are interested in learning this strategy. surely this strategy is not very easy to learn , but if you can get your grip within a month then you can earn a lot from this strategy because this strategy works like a charm.

Elliott Wave Basics.pdf

sorry when i tried to attach file from this forum , i was getting an error because the file's size in mb was larger than forum's limit.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    @silverlady, Thank you so much for the indicator that you have uploaded in regard to the Elliot wave trading system. I have made many attempt to trade with the trading system that is based on the Elliot wave as it is a wave trading, and most times the market behaves in waves too. It is good to know when the market has completed some legs, that is is an added advantage to my trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14
    Pair: EURGBP
    Timeframe: WEEKLY

EURGBP pair in the weekly time frame is likely to form a bullish abcd pattern . But the main trend is down so it will be good to go with the trend and catch the D elliot wave movement . The stop loss is 100pips .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Elliot waves theory is a fantastic theory but very difficult for a newbie to get accustomed with this and apply in day to day trading, it is a complicated theory and we need to recognise the pattern correctly as A,B,C,D and E or 1,2,3,4 and 5 where for upward trends 1, 3, and 5 are the upward waves and 2, 4 are the downward waves, which generally extends up to half or 2/3 of the first wave.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    i never understand much about wave on the market before not until i read about elliot wave principle and to be sincere it very true,counting the wave is a kinda problem for me,becasue i do make mistakes atimes when counting,i guess i will appreciative if one is having an indicators to help with it.the principle is very correct

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by nidhi View Post
    Elliot waves theory is a fantastic theory but very difficult for a newbie to get accustomed with this and apply in day to day trading, it is a complicated theory and we need to recognise the pattern correctly as A,B,C,D and E or 1,2,3,4 and 5 where for upward trends 1, 3, and 5 are the upward waves and 2, 4 are the downward waves, which generally extends up to half or 2/3 of the first wave.
    that is right,at my beginning in forex i was fascinated by this theory and i tried to understand it and become an Elliot wave trader but i found it very hard for me as a beginner to understand it fully and till today i wish i had studied that theory more,it rally needs a lot of time and dedication in order to become able to apply it on your trading the right way.

Not allowed!
    Bend your view to the charts, not the charts to your view

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 9
    It is an old strategy " Elliot Waves " I think I know it for 5 years ago but I think it is like some thing from " Head and Shoulders " analysis but the most trader in this market is new and I think they need an easy strategy and easy way to can earn a profit in the best time to like the trade and market if they know profitable way

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    Elliot wave theory is another form of Forex price action trading technicians that anyone trying to make money from the Forex market should try to understand because it will help you a lot and when that happens you should be ready to learn everything about this because its understanding helps you to know where the Forex market is likely to move towards.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast