Given: 86

Best Strategy For Patient Traders

Chart Time Frame: Daily only.

Currency pair: Any of your choice.

Download this two indicators.

Indicator 1: FX_Snipers_MA.ex4

Indicator 2:KG_MACD_TA.ex4

Then add them to your indicator folder.

Download this template: Snipper_kg_macd_rsi.tpl then load it.

You should have a chart that looks this way.

Buy order signal:

MACD should be above 0.00 Level.

Red and green RSI should be above 70 level.

Candle should break above upper band on the chart.

Chart Picture Example:

Check white circled area.

Sell Order Signal:

MACD should be below 0.00 Level.

Red and Greed RSI should be below 30 Level

Candle should break below the lower band.

Chart example.

Check white circled area.

Stoploss Placement.

Buy order: Stoploss should be set below the candle breakout open price.

Sell Order: Stoploss should be set above candle breakout opened price.

Risk Management

I am still learning the strategy so I don't risk more than 2 percent of my balance.

Take Profits.

Best not more than 1:1 of your risk.

NB: I got this from a friend of mine, actually I paid for it and I am sharing it free of charge to you all. But I am still learning on how to make use of it. As per my friend, it is effective if you are patient and disciplined.

Formed signal on GBPCHF I will be taking on market open.

You are gonna see that it meet with the criteria for buy signal I listed here. I will try and post picture of my trades and results on my Demo account.

The ground is opened for questions.

Please, this is not a quick money making strategy, you ain't gonna make money with it if you want just money. Learn with me!!

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    I like your disclaimer about this and for sure I will be learning with you. I also think I like it because it is been used on the daily time frame because from my knowledge so far, any strategy that is been used on the daily time frame has a higher winning potential. I will keep a close watch on your thread to learn from you too. Thanks for sharing.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    Seems like I have been able to see another trading strategy I will be adding to my trading strategy list. I hope to see good improvement so I can also make use of it. I can see that the trading strategy is more of the trend following and I like that we can make use of it on the higher time frame, that means that making analysis once per day will be good.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Like I said. I will be taking a new trade today. This is on the demo trading account and I am sticking to 2-3 percent risk.

This ain't real trading, I am using the demo account to experiment for 3-5 months.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Best strategy for patient Tradets

Best strategy I can recommend for any patient trader is support and resistance. Since the trader is patient enough, when such trader get signal from support which means buy,the trader should wait and see that there is traces of the market going bullish before opening any position and if it is resistance also the trader should be patient enough to see that the market is testing bearish before the trader open any position.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    My trade is going fine as price attempt to reach my TP. I am still holding it. I checked my chart yesterday at market close and I didn't see a valid signal. I will check today again. Remember, I only use the daily chart for this strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Like I said. I am testing the strategy and will be doing that for a full 4-6 months. So far I just won one trade and I hope it continues this way. Also this is a long term strategy and I mustn't have trades to take on every day. So for now, I have no opened trades but I won the last and first trade I took.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Real View Post
    Like I said. I am testing the strategy and will be doing that for a full 4-6 months. So far I just won one trade and I hope it continues this way. Also this is a long term strategy and I mustn't have trades to take on every day. So for now, I have no opened trades but I won the last and first trade I took.

There are many indicators that you are testing at the same time, best of luck to you on it. And by testing, i believe that you are doing this on the demo account? That is just the preferable account to do all your training. I also can see that you are making profits now, the profits you made on GBPCHF is a very encouraging one. Now, my question for you is that; Are you using all this indicators when they all confirmed the same signal, or you use them independently?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    There are many indicators that you are testing at the same time, best of luck to you on it. And by testing, i believe that you are doing this on the demo account? That is just the preferable account to do all your training. I also can see that you are making profits now, the profits you made on GBPCHF is a very encouraging one. Now, my question for you is that; Are you using all this indicators when they all confirmed the same signal, or you use them independently?
    I think this strategy is very good for traders with time long time, so we must have a high patience, I do not like to hold trading for too long, because it will only create a burden of mind, and also must have large capital, but for long-term investment long, will be very good, but for the short term it will be very difficult ..

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    This is a good strategy that could really help us make money all we need is sometimes to set all the files properly and we are good to go but also we need to make sure we first study this indicators because everything we need to no about this two indicators are already explain we just need to go through them and get to understand how this indicators work and how to make money from them.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 243 123451151101 ... LastLast