Head and Shoulders trading strategy!
Page 1 of 91 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Head and Shoulders trading strategy!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14

Head and Shoulders trading strategy!

This is one of the finest price action strategy , and the words of HEAD and SHoulders are self explanatory that any strategy which has head and shoulder(s) means 2 shoulders . This pattern can be found in many trades and you can trade this pattern with good risk : reward ratio. I will also be posting my charts , both old , and new ones so that you can learn this with me.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    OLD CHART:

This is an old chart of AUDJPY . It was already saved in my computer so i wanted to share it. You can see clearly that the risk : reward is so good. None of the strategy is 100% perfect. Sometimes we win , sometimes we loss. THe good thing of this strategy is that , we dont trade pairs, we trade setups .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    based on the chart above, did it move down or up ? and how to indicate the next trend after it ? well, i am so interesting with head and shoulders, because several times i got the problem with this pattern

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    based on the chart above, did it move down or up ? and how to indicate the next trend after it ? well, i am so interesting with head and shoulders, because several times i got the problem with this pattern
    there is no need for any trader to have problem with this chart pattern because it is one of the simplest chart pattern in the market. The 'head and shoulder' pattern is a reversal signal that signals the end of an uptrend and the begining of a downtrend.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Quote Originally Posted by jonking View Post
    there is no need for any trader to have problem with this chart pattern because it is one of the simplest chart pattern in the market. The 'head and shoulder' pattern is a reversal signal that signals the end of an uptrend and the begining of a downtrend.
    It is not that simple, the chart pattern in the market can make so many trading complications to the trader, and the main reason why this is happening is how the trader will get it done. This kind of the head and shoulder trading patterns actually forms his support and resistance, but it is not all the time they valid for the forex trader to rely upon.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    Quote Originally Posted by jonking View Post
    My dear, the problem here is not just knowing and been able to identify the head shoulder formation, after all even a novice can identify what a head shoulder is, but the real issue is how do we rightly apply it to the market whenever we like to trade the system?The most important part of the head shoulder is the breaking of the neck line of the chart in a very convincing way before we open a reversal trade with it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 10
    This true , Forex market price line always up or downing in trading chart. But, trading different time frame base trend realize is then main systems of trade in Forex. we should not any pair trade trend opposite trade order placing before thinking is very necessary in live trading account. Chart and candle stick seeing we can mention trading trend , this is up or down.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3
    your right this is very good if someone know about it then you can get a good trade in a day cause this is all about candle pattern many trader do not know about this,and i remember in my starting days when i m learn this in starting you face a little bit problem but after some days you can find then trade from use this...well share keep it up..

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Yes, I am totally agreed with your graph. This graph is functioning properly in the part of analysis usually. We also need to be understood that it works as well not only for technical analysis but also for fundamental analysis which is very crucial for trader.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    dear sir, how to know this pattern earlier , because we can see in the chart that there were some candlestick who moved down for some ranges but then still continued position for uptrend, what is the main originality or characteristic until we can indicate it with well, several times i got the problem to use a strategy for shoulder and head

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 91 123451151 ... LastLast