Head and Shoulders trading strategy! - Page 5
Page 5 of 94 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Head and Shoulders trading strategy!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14

Head and Shoulders trading strategy!

This is one of the finest price action strategy , and the words of HEAD and SHoulders are self explanatory that any strategy which has head and shoulder(s) means 2 shoulders . This pattern can be found in many trades and you can trade this pattern with good risk : reward ratio. I will also be posting my charts , both old , and new ones so that you can learn this with me.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Sir Really I like this strategy this strategy mostly work and i got so many pips profit because of this pattern. With this strategy no need any type of indicator for understand it. We just looking for some kind of head and we just predict the shoulder for better trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0
    Head and Shoulder strategy is well-known by mostly traders and it is effective enough to know price movement but it will need more patience to wait head and shoulder pattern. From my experience, head and should pattern won't appear in short time but it will need long time to know it accurately.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    hello dear thanks for the inform about head and shoulder patter, yes i am all time flow the patter because the patter is very nice its maximum time give me more profit just few day ago i am make 120 pips with usdchf for the head and shoulder patter 1D chart. so if we are flow them we are able to make money.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Although, i have seen the head and shoulder in the market many times, but i have not seen as much as it could be convinced to say that it is one of the best as many traders commented on this chart. I am factual in my saying. I trade mainly the major trading pairs and i could only see it once or none in a whole month. Are you sure you know this?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Quote Originally Posted by vote4jesus View Post
    actually This is one of the finest price action strategy, I have heard many things about this head and shoulder, i only knew that it is a reversal trading system, but i have not seen open before until now. This is a good treading achievement on this site, it is helping my trading more than ever.
    It's good strategy because head and should could give accurate signal but it won't appear too many times and you can't use it as the only one pattern if you want to gain consistent profit in forex except if you want to wait it and using high lot size to reach monthly target.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    my dar friends based on the chart above, did it move down or up ? and how to indicate the next trend after it ? well, i am so interesting 2with head and shoulders, because several times i got the problem with this pattern.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 34
    Quote Originally Posted by taharoyal52 View Post
    This is one of the finest price action strategy , and the words of HEAD and SHoulders are self explanatory that any strategy which has head and shoulder(s) means 2 shoulders . This pattern can be found in many trades and you can trade this pattern with good risk : reward ratio. I will also be posting my charts , both old , and new ones so that you can learn this with me.
    The beauty of this pattern is that it is a powerfull pattern on all time frames including 5 min TF. Traders have been using this pattern since long time and still it has maintained its charm intact. For me, I always trade the break of the neck as it produces some huge momentum trades. H&S is usually formed in a ranging market and then the range is broken by the break of the pattern.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Very nice strategy I also use this strategy but specially this strategy work well with H4 time frame and Daily chart time frame I also love long term trading and good use of these kind of strategies in short term trading is little bit risky to trade with this kind of patterns.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Very good strategy its looking awesome stuff I like to trade with short term goal hope it will work well with short term target too I am using moving average cross action strategy in these days and using RSI too need some more improvement in learning I will check with this strategy too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Head and shoulders is often very helpful but only if you know the current structure of the wave relations and then it can be helpful in identify the trend and mainly it is a reversal pattern that is why you have to be good to apply trendlines and be aware when you trade spiral waves because in that case most of the time right shoulder went above the head and then continue doing that with slow tempo and then suddenly price pick up momentum and that is why one should keep up with good risk reward ration and use of fibo would also be of great help

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 94 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast