Head and Shoulders trading strategy! - Page 11
Page 11 of 94 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Head and Shoulders trading strategy!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14

Head and Shoulders trading strategy!

This is one of the finest price action strategy , and the words of HEAD and SHoulders are self explanatory that any strategy which has head and shoulder(s) means 2 shoulders . This pattern can be found in many trades and you can trade this pattern with good risk : reward ratio. I will also be posting my charts , both old , and new ones so that you can learn this with me.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    what is the head and shoulders trading strategy. i have no idea. i don't know. but i am very interested and want to know's about head and shoulders trading strategy. please tell me anybody easy properly about head and shoulders trading strategy. Forex is a very risky online business. i am increasing my knowledge, experience and analysis for success.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    This kind of foreign exchange market features many investing method that is so that it is to help seems like sophisticated organization. We have read many things relating to this scalp as well as glenohumeral joint, my partner and i only knew that it's a reversal investing method, but we have not noticed open before so far. This is a very good treading achievements on this website, it's aiding the investing inside your.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    yes forex makes our life simple and agreeable, we can win a great sum in the event that we have a great learning and experience , i have seen numerous dealers they procure a ton every day and keep up their life blissful. so m concur forex change your life upbeat and simple.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    [lang=ar]I do not prefer to use this strategy, I think that the use of these strategy needs to be a professional in the forex market in order to succeed in achieving high profits in this market and must possess Demo account also trained him for a period of not less than enough for a full year[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    I think there is no need of professional trading skill to learn about this strategy friend we need just knowledge of technical analysis then I think we can know very will about this head and shoulders strategy I like to do trade some time with this strategy because then our risk and reward ratio always good for trading

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 17
    Head and Shoulders pattern is one of the most reliable and favorite trading strategy for the Forex traders around the world. The risk rate/ratio is very low and reward is mostly ensured. If we pick the signal earlier and set a trade in the right time we may gain all the time. Personally I have gained all the time when I trade using/following H/Ss pattern. One thing to remind, don't be more greedy, if you become greedy your risk ration will be increase.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    taking into account the outline above, did it move down or up ? what's more how to show the following pattern after it ? that being said, i am so fascinating with head and shoulders, on the grounds that few times i got the issue with this example

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    head and shoulder candle pattern is mainly use to determine the change of trend on the market when trading though this candle pattern is best use on higher time frame like daily or weekly chart,the candle pattern is one of my favorite candle pattern i do watch out for when trading the market ,this business is totally about knowldge and understanding

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    Before recognizing some head and shoulders pattern , you should train a lot and see what occurences are on the forex markets . But after a good masterisation of this concept, you could try to earn some profits by recognizing this pattern that occurs well on european sessions . It is just a pattern , so look after the percentage of win for that model . After all it is all about setting up a good trading plan that will enable you to win .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 9
    that is one of the best trading strategy that is totally depend on price action .i think trading pattern like head and shoulder or double top or double bottom will be so good to make more profits with the lowest risk so i prefer trading patterns like this patterns too .

Not allowed!

Page 11 of 94 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast