Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you Happy

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

Are you Happy

Hello every one
    This Thread not only for those who are happy but as well as for those who are upset from the trading !
    If any one of you know are happy with the Forex trading please share why and how
    and if any one of are sick with the trading or want to give up share why

Because i believe if any one can makes moeny we can do it too , don't you think so !

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    I know that forex is a very nice, because of the capital that we have we can get an incredible profit that we can not get in the business other than forex. But I'm very sad because I have not been able to get a consistent profit. And from my experience does not make me wary and not trading anymore. of mistakes I did I continue to improve and hope to trade with better and have a good trading system. I am very upset with the results I get, but I hope I can happily enjoy the profit I will earn.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by mamamerana View Post
    I know that forex is a very nice, because of the capital that we have we can get an incredible profit that we can not get in the business other than forex. But I'm very sad because I have not been able to get a consistent profit. And from my experience does not make me wary and not trading anymore. of mistakes I did I continue to improve and hope to trade with better and have a good trading system. I am very upset with the results I get, but I hope I can happily enjoy the profit I will earn.
    if you get sad it does not means that you will be quite able to gets the profit , of course consistency is something very hard , still possible , you just need to make sure that how you can repeat a winning trades again and again , and you need money management part for your trading which can help you to reduce the risk factor ( losing trades) affordable
    Of course keep learning only a way , to gets the results about you dream !

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Hello every one
    This Thread not only for those who are happy but as well as for those who are upset from the trading !
    If any one of you know are happy with the Forex trading please share why and how

Because i believe if any one can makes moeny we can do it too , don't you think so !
    Forex trading is a great way to make profits in short time so making profits from Forex trading make any body happy .and there is many advantages of Forex so we must be so happy with trading Forex .it may the best way to achieve your dreams in your personal life.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    yes i am very happy to be the part of forex trading. because it is so much helpful in reducing my financial problems. this is the best profitable business i have ever seen. it gives me real pleasure. it was a dream which comes true for me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    yes i am very happy on forex trading. forex is the best online marketing business forex can make our dreams in future i have no more information about forex because i am new.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    yes i am happy with forex trading. i think through forex trading i will shine in life. but it is also true that yet i have not find any kind of big success in this market but it is also true that if i do trade carefully and consciously then i will able to change my life through it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    yes i am very happy to be the part of forex because this is the best income source for me and for my family. in presence of knowledge and experience this is the best profitable business where we can learn a lot. Although it is a risky business and risk is very much involved in forex but i just love forex more then any business. it was a dream which comes true for me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    Yes,I am happy for my Forex trading .Forex is the best business in the world but it so risky business too.I love to get risk.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Hello every one

Yes I'm really too happy with my great trading... here is needed perfect experience... I have proper experience... Even I can earn good money from that market.. Even I can make my dream true..That's why really I'm too happy with my trading In saa Allah...

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast