What is the role of HEAD in the Forex Trading?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is the role of HEAD in the Forex Trading?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14

Exclamation What is the role of HEAD in the Forex Trading?

Hello ROBO-FX forum pals!
    I have a question that What is the role of the HEAD in the Forex Trading?
    The 'HEAD' here means that PRESIDENT or PRIME MINISTER!
    Are they involved in it? or not?
    And if they really are then what is their role, what work do they do? and what effect does it have on the country's economy?

Thanks in Advance!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    I don't know about the role of HEAD in the forx trading , if some one have knowledge about this then please shair it, i will be waiting because when i never understand some thing then i try to understand it from any where and in this i am enjoying my self

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11
    I join robo forex trading business for only to learn such type of things which i can not learn other then here, robo forex trading business is very profitable for us here we can learn about business and gain knowledge , i can read all the comments of those posts which i open , i want to learn about business

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    When you say what the meaning if head means I don't understand what that means or what your referring to,but I can tell you that there are key political leaders who have the power to fundamentally influence price movement and along side creat market volatility,such individuals include President, central bank governors, policy makers and so on.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    The role of the president and the minister in forex trading that is overseeing the development of their currency traded in the forex market. I think the president and the minister should really seriously monitor the movement of currency, because it is very influential with the trade or export / import in the real world, and they should also be able to create a policy that could increase the value of their currency.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    In my view the role of country heads are not directly involved in Forex trading business but they are very much involved indirectly and every decision or statements made by them has got direct impact over the market and can bring a lot of movements, so their roles are very vital as far as the economy and their supply demand is concerned.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    HEAD play an important role in every business and so in online forex trading business. But the role of country head are not directly involved in Forex trading business but they are indirectly involved in every decisions or statement made by them. As there decision has direct impact over the market and can brings a lot a movement. So their role is very crucial in an economy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    The role of Head or the president and the minister in forex trading that is overseeing the development of their currency traded in the forex market. I think the president and the minister should really seriously monitor the movement of currency. They should also be able to create a policy that could increase the value of their currency in the market of Forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    The role of the head in the Forex trading is how to development our country by the help of more income .In the Forex trading business their currency traded in the Forex market .The president and the minister should really seriously monitor the development of currency.The should also be able to a create policy that could increase the value of their currency in the market of Forex

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by taharoyal52 View Post
    Hello ROBO-FX forum pals!
    I have a question that What is the role of the HEAD in the Forex Trading?
    The 'HEAD' here means that PRESIDENT or PRIME MINISTER!
    Are they involved in it? or not?
    And if they really are then what is their role, what work do they do? and what effect does it have on the country's economy?

Thanks in Advance!
    I am not an economic expert, but in general I know that the president or the prime minister has a cabinet government, they build their country in accordance with the arrangements set out in the legislation. Maybe every country is different conditions.

Actually I am interested to learn about the role of government in building the economy of a country. If anyone is willing to share, I would be grateful.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast