What Do You Do With Forex Money?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Do You Do With Forex Money?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14

What Do You Do With Forex Money?

Hello Traders!
    My question could be silly for some of you, but really, I need to ask you that for what purpose you use the money for trading?

I, myself, use it for just saving purpose. The money which I earn from forex trading, is what I keep for my future savings. I do forex as a part time, and I am more concentrated towards my marketing job. So that is why I accumulate it for future.

I have seen different people who uses the money for different purposes. Some uses it for day to day expenses, while other uses it to invest in other online business, and some even saves like me. So, what do you really do with the money you earn from forex trading?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    A forex trader have to have a good skill to earn money from the Forex trading. If we get huge amount of money then it will solve our monetary problems and We could be a successful trader in near future. So A trader must be successful if he follow the discipline and rules of forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    I am very poor man and i need money for my education and this is my aim. when i will earn money then i will take admission in university. i am very hopeful i will get success as soon as possible. i am very anxious because i don't have money for my life..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    well, i'm doing forex trading and earning money by doing forex trading for my living. i don't have any offline job for earning money. from the earned money by forex trading, i do both savings and expenses.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    the money that i get from forex help me to cover some of living needs and i use some of them to reinvest again to increase my capital to be able to make more profits,so this increase my income monthly,so forex is a good source of income that can help anyone to make an additional income that can help him to live better and achieve some of his goals

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    I come here for earning money and solving my financail problems, i want to earn more and more, i am student yet and enjoing my self on those which forex trading business is giving to me, and i am enjoyiny my self on those, and i am too much happy from forex trading business

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Forex money is like other money you can get elsewhere, most especially if you are the one that is making all your earning with forex, it means that it is not the money that gives you and extra income, it will have to pay for all the thing that you need money for, they are the things of many traders because most takes this market for tehir best.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11
    I am student yet and i want to earn money from forex trading business and solve my financial problems by those money and also enjoy my life on those money , and i want to earn more money in forex trading business and start investment in forex trading business

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I still a new trader in Forex and i dint get any profit from it.But i have a lot of dreams i want achieve if i gained in Forex money.I want to buy new home and new can .I want change my family life to better.I want to help poor people and open a charity .I want travel around the world.Really i want a lot of things i hope god achieve it to me .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Forex money is juts like any other business money or the money giving to me, i use it for the extra doing i want to do, i makes sure that the money i trades with is kept in the account until i have important thing that i ant to us money to do, that is the time i use the money of forex to pay for the expenses.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast