Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Forex Market Really Works 24/7?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14

Forex Market Really Works 24/7?

Hello Friends.
    When i was a newbie, i got to know after reading that the Forex Market Work 24 hours a day and 7 days of the week. This means that they never shut down.

Isn't that amazing?
    And can you tell me who are the ones who operates it at even night time also?

I am kinda shocked. As I need sleep of at least 8 hours a day.
    And as they are using a big huge machine, it also needs some rest. Doesn't it?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    No forex markets are open 24/5 because Saturday and Sunday markets closed. this is foreign exchange business so therefore markets are working 24 hours because many markets are working around the world. And all countries have different time so therefore different markets are open 24 hours.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    forex market is live for 24 hours a day and 5 days in a week. the rest two days are the international holiday period and also in those days, forex market is also remain close. as a trader, every forex trader must need some rest in every week for keeping cool mind for trading forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    forex market works in five days weekly not 7 days weekly but in these 5 days you can trade and make some profits and this will help you to increase your additional income and you may make an income from forex bigger than your salary that you get from your offline job,but i hope forex work all days weekly because i become bored when the market is closed

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Forex market open on Monday and Close on Friday, That means it is open for 24/5 days in a week . We can make good profit and this will help us to increase our additional income and some can take it as a profession too. So we need to work hard to develop our skill in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Yes forex trading business because i work in forex trading business 24 hours a day and 7 day per week and i really enjoy this and i do every times work in forex trading business, it is so amazing and good for me, i am earning money here and learning knowledge about business here 24 hours and 7 days a week

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by taharoyal52 View Post
    Hello Friends.
    When i was a newbie, i got to know after reading that the Forex Market Work 24 hours a day and 7 days of the week. This means that they never shut down.

Isn't that amazing?
    And can you tell me who are the ones who operates it at even night time also?

I am kinda shocked. As I need sleep of at least 8 hours a day.
    And as they are using a big huge machine, it also needs some rest. Doesn't it?
    NO. my friend the Forex market is working 24 hours a day but 5 days in week not 7 days and that's is one of the advantage of Forex market that is help every trader to trade anytime he or she wants some people may take the Forex market as full time job and anthers take it as part time job.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Forex market is certainly off on Saturday and Sunday, and when the market is off then all the price of the currency pair will be controlled by foreign exchange in the real world, due to foreign currency exchange fully operational 24 hours every day nonstop.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well the currency market is open 24 hours from Monday to Friday and in between these trading hours we have trading seasons for major countries hence the major players are banks so such season are japanese season when we can expect some volatility from the yen crosses,the European season when we can expect volatility from the euro pairs,and finally the major season the us open when we can expect volatility from the us dollars pairs,so in knowing such trading season you can decide to choose which ever that suits you schedule.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I do not think Forex market works 24/7 because Saturdays and Sundays are the market are really closed.This help to make additional income and many traders make Forex trading business as their professional job.You need to be experienced enough to make profit on a consistent basis and to become a successful trader.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast