What is your main reason to join the forex trading ?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your main reason to join the forex trading ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Exclamation What is your main reason to join the forex trading ?

The forex trading is the high risky business so i want to know what is the main reason that's why you will start the forex trading even you know that the forex trading is the high risky and you will lost the all money if you will not handle the trading well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6
    Opportunities and career, the reason is quite simple for me. I am very interested in the presence of a great opportunity to be able to find financial freedom from forex field. Can not be denied again, because I had five years more pay attention the development of the forex business, and in fact demand continues to grow from year to year. It would be highly promising a bright career. Enough is all I can make an excuse to join the world of forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    People say that forex is the best place where the possibility to fulfill dream is very possible. But I cannot able to see any symptom in my trading carrier through which I can hope to fulfill my dream through forex trade.
    But after facing huge loss my confidence to gain in this trade further is strengthening step by step.
    I have no other intention rather than earning some profit from this trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    I am coming in this business because i want earn large amount in the small time. and i don't have money for my life and i can not start any job because i don't have any degree. i am trying here for earning and i am very hopeful i will earn good amount.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    well, everybody is doing forex trading for earning money and my plan is also earning money by doing forex trading. but i want a stable income by trading forex, because without having a stable income at first in forex market, it is quite impossible to stay in this market for long time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 7
    I think Forex is the best of one online currency business in the world and Forex is better than other business. Forex is not scan because Forex real business, I know Forex is risky business but more high profitable business. Forex is part time and full time business. For this reason i join Forex business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    the main reason to join forex is looking for another source of making of money and find forex is the best because i can trade at any time and there is no definite time to work in it so i can make some money in free time but when i joined it i found that it is not easy and making of money from it is not easy so i learned and practiced to improve my trading method

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    I think forex is a place of earning money with skill and we need to know that it is a risk rewards business and we need to understand that a forex trader can earn huge amount of money and I want to be a professional trader and want to earn huge money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    basically i join for one reason,for the money in this business,basically i dont have any other job and forex trading has provide me with the opportunity to make money in this business while at home,it doesn't have to be that i have to resume a job daily before i can get serious money,it about having good knowledge about the market and making the best out of the knowledge and understanding one is having.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    My cousin have spent a lot of time in forex trading business, i am very impressed from him thats why i follow forex trading business, and i have some financail problems ,i want to solve these by earning some from here and also i need a business in which i learn about business and gain experience, so forex gives us all these opertunities, by this i comes in forex

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast