High profit or regular profit ?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: High profit or regular profit ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Question High profit or regular profit ?

In my opinion i think being a trader we need to make the regular profit in the forex trading and not take the high risk in the forex trading business and if we make the regular profit in the trading and increase our capital then we also make the huge profit what you prefer?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6
    I think life needs to be balanced with the reality. So, do not want to be stuck with a huge profit if only a small capital. I just think rationally, and do not want to have a high desire which can not be reached with what I got. So the conclusion is, run with without the burden, do not exaggerate or feel less. Customize your profit target with the power of self. Although not a hypocrite I am very happy with the big profit-making.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    I think regular profit is the best in Forex trading. A successful and professional trader take profit regularly and they need to develop a winning strategy and need to practice in demo account for getting skill on his trading strategy. The more he practice the more profit he can get. Regular profit is the best than high profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Regular profit is always expected. But it is not so easy to earn regular profit from this trade with our less skill and knowledge. We need to enhance our skill level higher to expect regular profit from this market.
    I prefer regular profit and for that I am struggling to learn and practicing always.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    This is depend on you if you want earn high profit then you will take high risk. and low risk means small profit so this is your choice what do you want. if you want earn small on low risk then this is better for you.. because always save capital and then think about profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    well, it is so true that profits are profits, no matter that is high or regular. but normally regular profits are really very better than the high profits. because high profits not always come. but if someone have a perfect trading strategy for making profits then any types of profit is suitable and reliable for that forex trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    regular profits is better than high profits because with regular profits we trade with low risk and money management so we trade with safety and protect our accounts froma big loss and at the same time we make some profits but high profits requires increasing the risk and so this will increase the dangerous level and so it may lead a big loss or loss of the whole account

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    regular profits is better than high profits because with regular profits we trade with low risk and money management so we trade with safety and protect our accounts froma big loss and at the same time we make some profits but high profits requires increasing the risk and so this will increase the dangerous level and so it may lead a big loss or loss of the whole account
    well i think it about how well we understand the market before trading,out trading strategy has a lots to do and how well we plan our trading,having monthly regular profit is better than thinking of making daily profit in this business becasue it not possible to make daily profit in forex but one can have a fix monthly regular profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Profit and loss is the part of business and life, but regular profit is important than high profit,because if you got high profit once time and losses many time then this will destroy you and your heart will be broke from business, so try to get profit regularly even it will small profit, but don't use greedness

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    We can trade with fear free if we trade with bonus account . I think if we can make small target and can trade with proper knowledge but regular profit is not possible.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast