The market's bahaviour rises just few secs to close of trading day !

Thread: The market's bahaviour rises just few secs to close of trading day !

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14

The market's bahaviour rises just few secs to close of trading day !

Hello traders
    If you see, especially fridays, you can see that the market's bahaviour rises just few secs to close of trading day !

Why is it that the market momentum increases few secs to the close of trading day? Especially fridays?????? Anyone who knows or could guess?

I believe it is because either mostly traders are closing out their positions to enjoy and relax for the weekend or otherwise some traders opens their trades just few minutes to the market's close.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Yes with in a few seconds Market can go against our trade and it could happen because of fundamental news. But if we see the technical analysis then it may be a good idea to trade. any way Fundamental analysis is also very important in Forex trading. so try to be updated.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    the market may rise in certain times and may fall in certain times because it is unstable market and may change his direction at any time so this let the trader to be careful during trading and trade with low percentage of his account to avoid any unexpected conditions,trading with money management plan is the best for any trader to survive in forex market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    It is not too hard that any tarding business have moved off because it is not Government jobs ,it is privte trading business not permanent and if it close quickely it will be a hearting moments for us and the markets bahaviour rises just few secs to close of trading day specialy on friday

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    My assumptions are ad the same as yours,I guess its momentum either as a result of openning orders or closing orders,basically when such gap occurs its as a result of momentum,its part of market dynamics that one hasnt unsolved yet,would like to hear a comment from an experienced trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Even I have observed many times during market closing ( specially on Friday or can say on the opening of Monday) market goes highly volatile.
    It is because on Friday many trader want to close their position which cause increase in volume as they do not want to take risk ( may be any news has to released suddenly on Saturday and Sunday).
    And same thing happen in Monday opening if any news has released on Saturday or Sunday.
    SO I avoid trading on those period to minimize my loss and avoid the panic situation.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    forex trading is so wide business. the closing is Friday. in this day at the time of closing the market behavior is suddenly change. it is a very crucial time for the traders. because this is a very risky time for trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    Most of good trader's don't do trade on Friday because in Friday market its very hard to know about the market behavior market will always move opposite of the current market trend so be careful on Friday personally I am scalper so I do trade on any day

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I am not surprised about this, and if you understands the way the market woks very well, it might happen in two ways. Some traders that have being buying or selling a particular currency against the order might decide to close their positions prior to the close of the market. Or they are very sure the trend will continue, and thereby buying more.

Not allowed!