Evolve Into A Real Trader!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Evolve Into A Real Trader!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14

Evolve Into A Real Trader!

I have seen that this time, especially this week of November 2013 , market was very volatile. It hitted many stop losses and very few traders take-profits were hit. This indicates that December would be also high because next month is market's closing year so we have to be very very careful.
    All must use stop losses and take profits as well. And use money management. Try to use low money (risk) because market nowadays is going very very risky.
    Learn, and then from your knowledge get experience, and then combine both and earn from it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Actually, every year will be the same, some months will be more volatile than other months.
    Low volatility is actually boring but high volatility is a good trading opportunity for traders
    Make sure our trades are follow the trends.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    forex is not a stable business and may change its direction at any time and this lead to loss for some traders and making of profits for the other traders according to analysis of each one and this let us trade with low risk and money management plan to avoid a big loss that is a result to sudden change like what happened and to protect his account continuously

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    My Friend I do not use Stop loss I use Pending order and It could help me to recover my loss because more volatile mean more chance to earn money and a trader needs to earn money from Forex trading. This forex trading is nothing but taking risk for rewards or loss. So be careful.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by ebizripan View Post
    I do not use Stop loss
    This is a very bad habit, dear ebizripan! When i was newbie, i also didnt use stop loss, and then eventually i faced many many losses just because of this bad habit . Now as i have some experience of this market, i got to know that using stop loss is must. Each and every expert would advice you to use stop loss which is must. Now it is up to you to follow my advice and of experts or no .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Forex traders should right this at the back of their minds that it will take time before they get this done successfully, the traders that are making money in the market should be very careful of the ways all the time, this is what i am saying. To make the good hieght is always too challenging for many traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Forex trading business is very good business, it is very easy and it does not need more things, its only need some knowledge about trading business and experience about trading business and it is the best way for earning money , here we can earn more and more money by giving more time to forex trading business

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well such volatility has been a bad experience for some traders and a wounderful experience for some traders,some would lose while some would win its what currency trading is all about no matter the market conditions,as you've rightfully stated its best traders use exits properly to avoid being kicked out,risks ate on the high same as opportunity so do your best in picking the right currency.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Forex market has huge opportunity to make money, so I believe only knowledge can make you rich ( although you need luck, lot of practice and experience to utilize your knowledge properly).
    So from day 1 try to learn from basics from various sources like books, internet etc. Then you need to do lot of practice and from that you learn new lesson about real feelings of Forex market movement.
    And this experience will guide you to create right position at right time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 199
    Quote Originally Posted by luvestruck7 View Post
    Forex market has huge opportunity to make money, so I believe only knowledge can make you rich ( although you need luck, lot of practice and experience to utilize your knowledge properly).
    So from day 1 try to learn from basics from various sources like books, internet etc. Then you need to do lot of practice and from that you learn new lesson about real feelings of Forex market movement.
    And this experience will guide you to create right position at right time.
    I don't believe luck is something someone need. Luck comes on its own more especially when knowledge abounds. When knowledge abounds then we will be a lucky person because we trade and end up making profits. That is being lucky. Before evolving into the real trader, we ought to be sure that we already are profitable with the demo trading.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast