THE JOURNEY OF $150-$10,000 IN 10 MONTHS - Page 38
Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 488

Thread: THE JOURNEY OF $150-$10,000 IN 10 MONTHS

  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    8,089
    Promo (¢)
    320
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 62

    THE JOURNEY OF $150-$10,000 IN 10 MONTHS

    Trader: ajagbeolegba https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/39267/
    Forum nickname: ajagbeolegba
    Account number: 7222195
    Server name: RoboForex-ECN
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 ECN Pro
    Leverage: 1:300
    Funds: 151.20 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/39267/

    Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 28 February 2018 18:23:10
    Started on: 28 February 2018 18:23:10
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission for profit: 30 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks (That was the maximum duration given, i will adjust it with time)

    Strategy: I will strictly be using Ichimoku trading strategy on either 1H, 4H, 1D and 1W chart. I will equally work on proper risk management, and shun emotion as well. Wish me luck...


    Attachment 22554

    Not allowed!

  2. #371
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,873
    Promo (¢)
    1,020
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by melan View Post
    This is a good indicator which you use throughout in your trading but i want also that the whole story of trade what you think in your mind while trading a single indicator is not complete helpful and without decision making our dream do not come true so this is also we have to discussed for better trading .
    I dont know which indicator you are saying to be good, you have not stated it and there is no indicator given in the thread as well, here the strategy is with Ichimoku trading. Further $150 is a good investment and a good strategy can help us to make some good profits from it. But expecting $10000 is too much and we then surely lose our money soon.

    Not allowed!

  3. #372
    Low Cost
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    4,361
    Promo (¢)
    -20
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by melan View Post
    This is a good indicator which you use throughout in your trading but i want also that the whole story of trade what you think in your mind while trading a single indicator is not complete helpful and without decision making our dream do not come true so this is also we have to discussed for better trading .
    I can see that the trader is using many indicators for this, but not together at all time. He can use bollinger band today and use Ichimoku or moving average the next day. What i can say on this is for the trader to know what he wants, so that the changing of indicators will not cause confusion and instability in his trading style.

    Not allowed!

  4. #373
    Registered user
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    8,089
    Promo (¢)
    320
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 62
    Quote Originally Posted by melan View Post
    This is a good indicator which you use throughout in your trading but i want also that the whole story of trade what you think in your mind while trading a single indicator is not complete helpful and without decision making our dream do not come true so this is also we have to discussed for better trading .
    Thank you for this, and I know that more good trading results would be achieved with time. And to be sincere with you, I want to unify the trading strategy I am using now, I think that it will give me the higher chance to trade the market with much focus. Above all, traders should not be happy with whatever trading tools they are using unless they see good result it in, I have not achieved that yet.

    Not allowed!

  5. #374
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    6,969
    Promo (¢)
    3,800
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 32
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    Thank you for this, and I know that more good trading results would be achieved with time. And to be sincere with you, I want to unify the trading strategy I am using now, I think that it will give me the higher chance to trade the market with much focus. Above all, traders should not be happy with whatever trading tools they are using unless they see good result it in, I have not achieved that yet.
    Trader will have to wait for clear market condition that take time , to clear mind there are so many thoughts when we are trading in this market we have to be learn well and we can make our trading better and profitable for work well , every trader must have to use best trading plan with good management we are able to get success .

    Not allowed!

  6. #375
    Registered user
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    8,089
    Promo (¢)
    320
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 62
    I made two trades yesterday, one was on the AUDUSD, and its result was negative. While i made another trade on the bullish movement on USDCAD yesterday, and the result of it was positive. You can see the results on the picture below.

    trade result.jpg

    Now, i am seeing a very good trend continuation analysis on the AUDUSD, i have entered it with lot size of 0.01. The Ichimoku cloud is still under the candlesticks on the hourly chart, i think this will make the pair to climb further.

    audusd.jpg

    Not allowed!

  7. #376
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    64
    Promo (¢)
    1,460
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I absolutely believe 10 months is possible to make such kind of money , these projection and the strategy itself has to be created on a compounding increment , thats the only way you can hit, when you double your margin so should the number of lots, make sure that you are able to run the market in a much more cotious , because a simple mistake will make it hard on you to understand plan again, I have been here before and I lost truck when I lost my trading plan its okay to believe in these plan but a compounding well planned process should be well layed out

    Not allowed!

  8. #377
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    2,054
    Promo (¢)
    3,915
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 0
    Buying AUd USD and also USD CAD at the same time was not a good idea, because if you tooling correlation into consideration, you will know that they are both in the negative side, that is the reason you made the losses with aud USD, but I think it is still okay because you were compensated for that loss with the USD CAD which did well, I am realizing that AUD USD is not a pair that I can trade because it is just too slow.

    Not allowed!

  9. #378
    Registered user
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    8,089
    Promo (¢)
    320
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 62
    audusd.jpg

    I did not make it on my last trade with AUDUSD. I had the trade in profits or more than 10 hours of opening it, i did not close it, thinking that it would rise more. But the heavy fall on crude oil yesterday made AUD to be very weak against all other currencies in the market, it was a regretful loss. I lost $4.32 on that trade. I will not open a trade unless i deposit little amount for now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ehis View Post
    Buying AUd USD and also USD CAD at the same time was not a good idea, because if you tooling correlation into consideration, you will know that they are both in the negative side, that is the reason you made the losses with aud USD, but I think it is still okay because you were compensated for that loss with the USD CAD which did well, I am realizing that AUD USD is not a pair that I can trade because it is just too slow.
    It is not a matter of correlation or not, it is a matter of what my trading strategy is telling me. I will always obey my individual market analysis, rather than obeying correlation.

    Not allowed!

  10. #379
    Low Cost
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    4,361
    Promo (¢)
    -20
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 12
    You are dedicated to this journal to be honest, you will need to trade once or twice in a week, that may reduce the level of the losses you realize. I am suspecting that your losses are always more when you are using higher stop loss, may be you should change that and make it tight if you know that your forex analysis is not too strong to help you know where to follow for long term trading.

    Not allowed!

  11. #380
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    2,203
    Promo (¢)
    -15
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    You are dedicated to this journal to be honest, you will need to trade once or twice in a week, that may reduce the level of the losses you realize. I am suspecting that your losses are always more when you are using higher stop loss, may be you should change that and make it tight if you know that your forex analysis is not too strong to help you know where to follow for long term trading.
    I too need to take your advice, I often trade a lot and every day and lose my money in a short time. Everyone have to take lessons from their bad experiences and losses if he is really serious about climbing the success stairs in Forex. We should not give up and work with zeal and with experience all our goals can be reached.

    Not allowed!

Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •