Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/39267/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 28 February 2018 18:23:10
    Started on: 28 February 2018 18:23:10
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission for profit: 30 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks (That was the maximum duration given, i will adjust it with time)

Strategy: I will strictly be using Ichimoku trading strategy on either 1H, 4H, 1D and 1W chart. I will equally work on proper risk management, and shun emotion as well. Wish me luck...

Attachment 22554

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    I think there is very less chances to have such profit with such small amount of capital we all do mistake and it is very less chances that in continue trading there is no mistake by us if there is no mistake so anything happen may be with 150 dollar we have made 20000 dollar in few month but there is always possibility of losses a good trader survive in that situation and always take simple step for trading .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    There is no limit to how successful we can become if we can be patient and focus very well in our trading, 150$ is not a small amount and everyone will agree with me one this one, this is a capital that we can achieve maximum success with, if we can work with patient and focus in our trading very well, in 10 months of trading we are suppose to make 10,000$ from the market if we use a good strategy and skills.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    It is not bad to have the big dreams, only that we should be sensitive to the dreams we are having. There are some good dreams that are high, the traders that task themselves on that, and that have the good qualities to work on them and get them achieved will laugh at last. We should be the kind of traders like that.
    I know that it can never be bad for traders to have big dreams, the way we are getting to make the big dreams come to life is what we can see as either good or bad. Trading the market with the use of the trading system that works with the trend and are effective in the planning of the risk management is what i see as the solution to this.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    I think there is very less chances to have such profit with such small amount of capital we all do mistake
    There is nothing wrong starting out with such a small trading amount as the $150 because it is very possible to start earning so much money over time using that amount of money, but the problem with most of us is that we are lacking on the skills, experiences and knowledge of the forex market and most importantly we are not willing to give ourselves the time to get to stand before running. So making it with small amount of money is possible but we should make sure of two things and they are good trading skills and investing enough time to really start making it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by learner View Post
    Toyen, I do not think so because if we have dream so we make a way to accomplish them , if there is no dream i think we never will be good at it , so we must have to make our trade plan perfect and with knowledge and with enough learning we get success from all of ideas and our dreams come true .
    I know that many forex traders are dreaming one thing or the other. If that dream is realistic, there is no way the trader will not be making it if the trader has the good forex system and experience to trade that strategy. But if the dream is not realistic, this will affect the forex traders too much, that will be in the case of the forex traders trying to be faster than necessary.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I know that many forex traders are dreaming one thing or the other. If that dream is realistic, there is no way the trader will not be making it if the trader has the good forex system and experience to trade that strategy. But if the dream is not realistic, this will affect the forex traders too much, that will be in the case of the forex traders trying to be faster than necessary.

Dream very high profits is not right, we should have realistic dreams and make every effort so that we achieve that dream. I say its not right because in past I also had such wants for very high profits and always blew my account. I think it will be a better thing that we try to earn some $50 with $150 in a month and try to repeat this earnings again and again month after month.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I know that it can never be bad for traders to have big dreams, the way we are getting to make the big dreams come to life is what we can see as either good or bad. Trading the market with the use of the trading system that works with the trend and are effective in the planning of the risk management is what i see as the solution to this.
    It is not what i see as bad for traders that have the big dreams, we should have the big dreams, it will help us so much. It is when we are making misbehavior with the big dream and the way we will get it achieved that the bad side of it will be coming out. When we are gentle with it, we will only get to achieve it gradually without much issue.

Not allowed!

Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26667273747576