Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/39267/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 28 February 2018 18:23:10
    Started on: 28 February 2018 18:23:10
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission for profit: 30 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks (That was the maximum duration given, i will adjust it with time)

Strategy: I will strictly be using Ichimoku trading strategy on either 1H, 4H, 1D and 1W chart. I will equally work on proper risk management, and shun emotion as well. Wish me luck...

ICHIMOKU.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 63
    In addition to what i have written above, let me clear the air that i will be updating my trading and the results i achieved once a week, i will not make the journal to be ambiguous in the manner that traders will not be able to access my work in just a glance of the chart. With the single update in a whole week, all my work will be compressed/summarized in a way that even a trader in an hurry can fully understand it.

However, i am still down with some dollars value due to personal error, i hope that i can get back in track and build it up again, it is one of those things all trader face while trading. My only concern now is the signature that i uploaded, it is not showing. If this persists, i will contact the moderators to help me out, so that my work can be visible.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 198
    Given: 225
    [lang=ar]the signature is visible and it shows that you lost about 30 percent of your balance What happened? You're doing well until you increase the lot size? even 0.05 is considered a lot for your account balance , especially that you are trading on the weekly and daily and four hours time frame if you want to continue you have to be committed to a good money management trust me in this because you will be more comfortable in trading and you will have a greater chance to compensate any losses.
    copy.png[/lang]

Not allowed!
    Last edited by tfs2012; 03-02-2018 at 10:20 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by tfs2012 View Post
    [lang=ar]the signature is visible and it shows that you lost about 30 percent of your balance What happened? You're doing well until you increase the lot size? even 0.05 is considered a lot for the balance of your account, especially you are trading on the weekly and daily and four hours time frame if you want to continue you have to be committed to a good money management trust me in this because you will be more comfortable in trading and you will have a greater chance to compensate any losses.
    copy.png[/lang]
    Nice note taken, I also make such mistakes some time, hence I am scared of having a journal because I am just going to loss it all one day. But then, discipline is all we need actually to be profitable in the market. Too bad, just a new account, we tend to make such mistakes when we have consistent winnings in the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    [lang=ar]
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    Nice note taken, I also make such mistakes some time, hence I am scared of having a journal because I am just going to loss it all one day. But then, discipline is all we need actually to be profitable in the market. Too bad, just a new account, we tend to make such mistakes when we have consistent winnings in the market.
    Yes I think this is a big problem because I see many members doing the same mistake and do not take into account that this is a copy account,This means that there will be investors looking for good copy accounts to subscribe to therefore it is in your best interest not to risk the account and to maintain a very strict money management to attract investors. You have to take into consideration that what you will earn through investors may be far greater than what you will earn from the account.[/lang]

Not allowed!
    Last edited by tfs2012; 03-03-2018 at 12:17 AM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 15
    [lang=ar]the signature is visible and it shows that you lost about 30 percent of your balance What happened? You're doing well until you increase the lot size? even 0.05 is considered a lot for your account balance , especially that you are trading on the weekly and daily and four hours time frame if you want to continue you have to be committed to a good money management trust me in this because you will be more comfortable in trading and you will have a greater chance to compensate any losses.[/lang]
    Yeah money management is key when trading in the forex market and being consistent with your trading lot size can help you to avoid inconsistent trading result and large account draw down since we can never be 100% sure of which of our trades will result in profit and which one will result in loss, so it can affect us negatively phycologically if we loss the trades with large lot size and win the once with small lot size and this could result in aggressive trading and complete loss of trading account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 63
    [lang=ar]the signature is visible and it shows that you lost about 30 percent of your balance What happened? You're doing well until you increase the lot size? even 0.05 is considered a lot for your account balance , especially that you are trading on the weekly and daily and four hours time frame if you want to continue you have to be committed to a good money management trust me in this because you will be more comfortable in trading and you will have a greater chance to compensate any losses.
    copy.png[/lang]
    I got the signature issue fixed on that same day i posted that comment, thanks for your reply. Also, the issue of the starting of new account trading might be linked to emotion at times, i guess i was emotional, that was why i lost that much in my account. I even admitted within myself that i traded like newbie, i guess that would stop now. As long as the account is still active, hope is no lost.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by ajagbeolegba; 03-04-2018 at 04:57 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    [lang=ar]
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    I got the signature issue fixed on that same day i post that comment, thanks for you reply. Also, the issue of the starting of new account trading might be linked to emotion at times, i guess i was emotional, that was why i lost that much in my account. I even admitted within myself that ī traded like newbie, i guess that would stop now. As long as the account is still active, hope is no lost.
    Yes, we all become emotional and excited at the beginning Although it is part of the journey to go through this, especially if you are new in this business, but I do not wish that to anyone, I have already subscribed to your thread so I can follow your progress,good luck .[/lang]

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    the signature is visible and it shows that you lost about 30 percent of your balance What happened? You're doing well until you increase the lot size? even 0.05 is considered a lot for your account balance , especially that you are trading on the weekly and daily and four hours time frame if you want to continue you have to be committed to a good money management trust me in this because you will be more comfortable in trading and you will have a greater chance to compensate any losses.
    The signature is no longer visible if your money is below the 100usd money account. I think all trader can understand the rule of the roboforex copyfx. I think all trader understand the benefit of the roboforex copyfx account. We can create and share our idea and our trading history in forex. I think roboforex provide the best trading benefit from the forum

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 68
    [lang=ar]
    Yes, we all become emotional and excited at the beginning Although it is part of the journey to go through this, especially if you are new in this business, but I do not wish that to anyone, I have already subscribed to your thread so I can follow your progress,good luck .[/lang]
    You made the right point. I think I did the same thing as well, was excited too, and I did used higher risk too, but it was in my favor. I think we all get emotional and want to double the money, which is the reason why majority traders are often in deep mess and I just hope I don't get along too.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 63 123451151 ... LastLast