Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/39267/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 28 February 2018 18:23:10
    Started on: 28 February 2018 18:23:10
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission for profit: 30 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks (That was the maximum duration given, i will adjust it with time)

Strategy: I will strictly be using Ichimoku trading strategy on either 1H, 4H, 1D and 1W chart. I will equally work on proper risk management, and shun emotion as well. Wish me luck...

Attachment 22554

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    10 months of trading is almost a year we can accomplish a lot within a year in life if we are determine and very serious with our work, the forex market is a profitable market where we can meke good amount of money daily as long as we have the right skill, experience and knowledge of trading, and the 150$ we start with is good enough to help us achieve this target within 10 months of trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Yes, we reaches from 150$ to 10000$ in one month if we did not get loss in any trade and only takes profit in every trade.when we select a big size order and price also moves from 200 points to 400 points then it is possible.the old trader earn a big profit due to high experience and knowledge because knowledge must for all trader.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    $10,000 is a big money, the trader that can achieve this will be making more money after that. To make big money is what i want, and i do all that is possible to get that without making much progress until now. For this plan here, 10 months is a large, the traders who are careful should be able to fulfil this plan before 10 months is over.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    10 months is really a long period of time for any trader that knows what he/she to achieve such plan in forex. Absolutely a trader that have good trading strategy and the skills to trade proper then making 10,000 dollars with an investment of 150 is very possible for any experienced trader to achieve in forex. When you don't have a proper understanding about forex then such plan will not come to pass and cannot be achieved no matter how bigger the investment may be.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    $10,000 is a big money, the trader that can achieve this will be making more money after that. To make big money is what i want, and i do all that is possible to get that without making much progress until now. For this plan here, 10 months is a large, the traders who are careful should be able to fulfil this plan before 10 months is over.
    You are right that $10,000 is a big money, but when you are trading with a good system and a reasonable startup capital, you will not have anything to fear. 10 months of fulfilling a plan like this is never a thing that is short. And i know that even if a trader is serious, he could start with just $50, he can build it to $10,000 within a month or even less.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    Honestly it is not that easy as saying it at all but when you don't just say it and work accordingly to how you plan to succeed then it will be possible for you. $150 is a good capital to invest in forex market but the most important thing is that this is a market that is beyond our imagination and expectations so before you think of investing, you should be able to know and understand the market perfectly well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by coolless View Post
    Honestly it is not that easy as saying it at all but when you don't just say it and work accordingly to how you plan to succeed then it will be possible for you. $150 is a good capital to invest in forex market but the most important thing is that this is a market that is beyond our imagination and expectations so before you think of investing, you should be able to know and understand the market perfectly well.
    If we are plan with good way and follow our planning with patience then our success is easy and possible for us. We are not need to become greedy in this business because if we are become greedy then we will never make any profit from this market. we are need to focus on our learning and trade only when we find opportunity then we will definitely get success.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 3
    This is a big target and I think its really hard to get these target easily because within 10 months earn 10,000 dollars with only 150 dollars is not a easy task. If our investment is small then its really hard for us to take high risk and high earning from this market. We can earn small profit with small earning and this is reason you must need more time to get this target.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    $10,000 is huge amount but this target can be achieve, meaning the journey is possible all that we need is the right knowledge and skills of trading and a good strategy to trade in the market, we don't have to invest huge amount before we can make big money as long as we have the right trading basics that's all that matters most, we can trade with 150$ to achieve this target.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Yes, statement is true because we easily become from 150$ to 1000$ in one month by select big size order and by taking pips from 300 to 400.we don,t 300 to 400 pips without experience about forex.we also takes these pips from long term trade by using techniques and by short term trade like news because it changes economies of countries.

Not allowed!

Page 7 of 76 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast