Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/39267/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 28 February 2018 18:23:10
    Started on: 28 February 2018 18:23:10
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission for profit: 30 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks (That was the maximum duration given, i will adjust it with time)

Strategy: I will strictly be using Ichimoku trading strategy on either 1H, 4H, 1D and 1W chart. I will equally work on proper risk management, and shun emotion as well. Wish me luck...

Attachment 22554

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    Penuelophir, no this is not a good capital because if we have good capital we can easily earn,
    As newbies who are still trying to learn how to trade and master the field of forex trading business I think it is very obvious that using or starting out with about $150 in our trading accounts is not too bad, because we need to start mastering our emotions before we can start making use of high amount of money in our trading accounts, and if we never managed the small trading accounts then we can never be able to manage huge trading accounts. This is really the truth that we should all understand.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 4
    I say its not right because in past I also had such wants for very high profits and always blew my account. I think it will be a better thing that we try to earn some $50 with $150 in a month and try to repeat this earnings again and again month after month. We should not give up if we lose money and work with zeal and with experience all our losses can be recovered.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    As newbies who are still trying to learn how to trade and master the field of forex trading business I think it is very obvious that using or starting out with about $150 in our trading accounts is not too bad, because we need to start mastering our emotions before we can start making use of high amount of money in our trading accounts, and if we never managed the small trading accounts then we can never be able to manage huge trading accounts. This is really the truth that we should all understand.
    We have to learn either we are newbies or not, the learning is what is making traders to get sustained at all time. To trade the market is not what we can get in one trading time, it takes the regular training sessions. Especially when we are the kind of traders that wants to make the forex trading to be our career. This is not an easy task, we have to give it all what it takes.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    We have to learn either we are newbies or not, the learning is what is making traders to get sustained at all time. To trade the market is not what we can get in one trading time, it takes the regular training sessions. Especially when we are the kind of traders that wants to make the forex trading to be our career. This is not an easy task, we have to give it all what it takes.
    Learning is always there for us to explore, we can not get to the real destination of our trading without learning. I always learn how to trade, and no matter the level of the experience i have, i am still learning, that means that we can get to improve in our trading every time we are trading rightly, this is why i make sure that i always train so that i can trade rightly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by geddam View Post
    I say its not right because in past I also had such wants for very high profits and always blew my account. I think it will be a better thing that we try to earn some $50 with $150 in a month and try to repeat this earnings again and again month after month. We should not give up if we lose money and work with zeal and with experience all our losses can be recovered.
    It seems as if you are not an experienced traders, what do you even take the market for? Do you think we are here to play? We are not playing here, we are here to make money. What i have planned to achieve here on this journal, some traders will get it done within 2 weeks, this is not a joke. So when you see that a thing is hard for you to achieve, some traders will get it done easily.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by geddam View Post
    I say its not right because in past I also had such wants for very high profits and always blew my account. I think it will be a better thing that we try to earn some $50 with $150 in a month
    I understand clearly what you are saying and I have been there before because someone told me that it is possible to start earning $500 every week using just $100 in my trading account and I believed him, but at the end of it all I came to understand that it made me to lose so much money and blew so many trading accounts away. Please trading according to the side of your trading account and never be in a hurry to start earning huge amount of money using smaller trading accounts but have patience and grow over time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    The ten month that have been put as the time to make the huge amount of money is where I believe there is going to be a problem, everything else looks okay, $150 is not the big to want about ten thousand dollars within a ten month duration, that could lead to trading without self control and margin call will definitely be the end product of this quest.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    The ten month that have been put as the time to make the huge amount of money is where I believe there is going to be a problem, everything else looks okay, $150 is not the big to want about ten thousand dollars within a ten month duration, that could lead to trading without self control and margin call will definitely be the end product of this quest.
    It is a good thing to allow more time for your trading plans to mature, you can not just start trading the plans and get to make the target in just a few months or weeks, that is the mistakes many forex traders are making, this is causing them to lose big too. To trade the forex field with the solution to gain your success, you will need to have good plans and have the good forex system to get it achieved.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    It is a good thing to allow more time for your trading plans to mature, you can not just start trading the plans and get to make the target in just a few months or weeks, that is the mistakes many forex traders are making, this is causing them to lose big too. To trade the forex field with the solution to gain your success, you will need to have good plans and have the good forex system to get it achieved.
    It is not the market that we will be expecting to perform some magics. When that is correct, then we will be needing to trade the market with purpose, and every of our targets and goals has to be planned well before actualising them in our trading. We can get to trade the market more often with the use of the good trading system, and when that system is good and we are likewise patient, we will make it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    It is not the market that we will be expecting to perform some magics. When that is correct, then we will be needing to trade the market with purpose, and every of our targets and goals has to be planned well before actualising them in our trading. We can get to trade the market more often with the use of the good trading system, and when that system is good and we are likewise patient, we will make it.
    We all have different goals and target in trading but do not forget to use the learning about market it is the first step and show how consistent we are in learning so all the trade must make our trade plan perfect if we use a good strategy , we get our target in this market if we are doing our best on demo account and use our management ability to trade successfully .

Not allowed!

Page 73 of 76 FirstFirst ... 23636970717273747576 LastLast