Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/39267/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 28 February 2018 18:23:10
    Started on: 28 February 2018 18:23:10
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission for profit: 30 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks (That was the maximum duration given, i will adjust it with time)

Strategy: I will strictly be using Ichimoku trading strategy on either 1H, 4H, 1D and 1W chart. I will equally work on proper risk management, and shun emotion as well. Wish me luck...

Attachment 22554

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    If a target is moderate, it automatically takes away all the tension that could have been experienced, there are traders who consistently earn profits because they are realistic and knows that trading is not a battle, they will accept the outcome of any trade easily because they have understood what is expected of them, before we trade and get ourselves into trouble, let's review our targets.
    You are right, a good plan with moderate and reasonable target will make traders to avoid tension, and the trading of that traders will be void of irregularities as a results of the anxiety of the trader in achieving their target. Making a target which is realistic start from the usage of the trading system of the trader and the way the trader is planning to make their trading system to work for them. The traders of this market needs more of real plans and discipline to prevail in their goals.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    There is nothing as good as knowing you have entered the trade at the proper time, it will reduce the stress you face and some uncertainty, a trade will do well many times because we have entered at the right time, unfortunately this seems to be a very difficult thing to accomplish for most traders, they trader without waiting for the timing to be perfect enough to give them good results.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 6
    Earning targets should be realistic always. Dreams about big and fast money can disappoint trader very quickly after a few big losses with big size lots. Scalping is good trading method and trader can achieve good results but if he wants to trade with big size lots so one time he will lose everything because using big lots is the same as gambling.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Krosneles View Post
    Earning targets should be realistic always. Dreams about big and fast money can disappoint trader very quickly after a few big losses with big size lots. Scalping is good trading method and trader can achieve good results but if he wants to trade with big size lots so one time he will lose everything because using big lots is the same as gambling.
    Yes, if forex traders are trading with unrealistic target, there is no plan or expertise who will help the trader to achieve that target. That means that the target is dead on arrival, this is a bad circumstance in trading of forex field. I think that more experience is needed for this target to be achieved, as some traders will make it, many other will fail in it. But for the forex traders with patience and good forex system and plans, they will make it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Krosneles View Post
    In order to avoid disappointment, our dreams should fall under the limit that is possible, certain things can push us into over trading just because we have a goal that has pressured our minds into high risk, I believe in small lots trading, but sometimes I cannot help myself to overcome this challenge of big lot, avoiding it comes with training, it will never be easy to just convert $150 - $10,000 without some struggles along the way.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    It is possible for trader to earn big profits from small capital but it is not possible in a single trade for this we build trade plan and follow small trade first and after some of our capital increase we start to use bigger volume in trade so it is always helpful for trader to trade our trading plan must be clear and we select only right trade strategy for work .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Runner View Post
    It is possible for trader to earn big profits from small capital but it is not possible in a single trade for this we build trade plan and follow small trade first and after some of our capital increase we start to use bigger volume in trade so it is always helpful for trader to trade our trading plan must be clear and we select only right trade strategy for work .
    Earning big is the motive of every trader, but the way we are making efforts to earn big is what makes the difference. I do not like to earn big when i will be making huge risk for it, that is not a polite way to trade the market. I do not likewise like to earn big when i will be going for the unrealistic targets, that can not be achieved easily by the trader. The one on this thread is very okay, traders can still make it happen at the stipulated time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    @Toyen, the motive of the trader is high profit, but the process of achieving it must correspond to what is acceptable within the market, I am not against having some targets that is quite high, provided the intending Forex Trader has self control. Before an account can grow from $150 to $10, 000 it should reach $500 first, I would be pleased if the thread starter provided a good answer excellent plan to make his dream a reality.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    @Toyen, the motive of the trader is high profit, but the process of achieving it must correspond to what is acceptable within the market, I am not against having some targets that is quite high, provided the intending Forex Trader has self control. Before an account can grow from $150 to $10, 000 it should reach $500 first, I would be pleased if the thread starter provided a good answer excellent plan to make his dream a reality.
    You are making good point, forex traders who are looking for high success in forex field should not let the process of getting it to be bad, that will not be good for the trader. The making of the high target is what is killing the forex account of most traders, i am never in support of aggressive trading in order to achieve the goal of trading. I am in support of trading in the good way with self control only.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    It is not the capital itself, it is about how the trader could use the capital. The trader that will get to build up $500 to become $10,000 can do the same thing to the capital of 150 dollars. Lower capital can be of good use for us when we have the needed experience to trade. As it is on my journal, the target is not too much to get done, that is the beauty of making your dreams come true easily.

Not allowed!

Page 64 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1454606162636465666768 ... LastLast