Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/39267/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 28 February 2018 18:23:10
    Started on: 28 February 2018 18:23:10
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission for profit: 30 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks (That was the maximum duration given, i will adjust it with time)

Strategy: I will strictly be using Ichimoku trading strategy on either 1H, 4H, 1D and 1W chart. I will equally work on proper risk management, and shun emotion as well. Wish me luck...

Attachment 22554

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    This dream is not a child's play because I have personally done a calculation of what it will take to trade one hundred dollars with an assumption that you would make one hundred percent every month, the calculations at the end of a twelve month period is quite amazing because that one hundred dollars will become about $12,000 per more at the end of this period depending on the money management and disciplined that the trader has used, compounding is quite an amazing strategy that can make our dreams a reality.
    Theoretically we can double account per day and earn 10'000 in a month. But it is theoreticlly using scalping method and without losses. But practically it is not easy to show such results because there are moments when market is in consolidation and we can not trade as we have no idea where it will move. There are losses sometimes. And so on.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Krosneles View Post
    Theoretically we can double account per day and earn 10'000 in a month. But it is theoreticlly using scalping method and without losses. But practically it is not easy to show such results because there are moments when market is in consolidation and we can not trade as we have no idea where it will move. There are losses sometimes. And so on.
    You have placed an emphasis on the word Theoretically because you know that people actually do make double of their account daily, but what assurance do we have that the next trade won't be destroy all your profits for one week, from a one hundred and fifty dollars to ten thousand dollars is not easy, also putting onto factor that you have just given yourself a period of time which is ten months for its completion, this is definitely the pressure that can make you angry to trade anyhow, you may want to trade but not have the money anymore because of margin call.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    You have placed an emphasis on the word Theoretically because you know that people actually do make double of their account daily, but what assurance do we have that the next trade won't be destroy all your profits for one week, from a one hundred and fifty dollars to ten thousand dollars is not easy, also putting onto factor that you have just given yourself a period of time which is ten months for its completion, this is definitely the pressure that can make you angry to trade anyhow, you may want to trade but not have the money anymore because of margin call.
    you are right when i started from 1000$ i got loss, now i have changed strategy, i started from 450$ but i will add profit and some money also for increasing equity, so hope this time i will get success, actually market is not easy so it can move on any side without any reason some time, so we can lose, i do not have good management because of low capital so i take mostly all risk on single order, but after target achieving i will make sure to use some good management way

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    The journey in trading will be very long ahead and it will not be simple by all means. A trader will learn as long they keep on trading and accumulating experience. If we loss then so be it but as long there are something we can learn from our last mistake that we might earn even more later as the result. That is what we need to aim for.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Onichichi View Post
    The journey in trading will be very long ahead and it will not be simple by all means. A trader will learn as long they keep on trading and accumulating experience. If we loss then so be it but as long there are something we can learn from our last mistake that we might earn even more later as the result. That is what we need to aim for.
    I agree with you it is most toughest way of getting profitable trade results specially in this market where our all the step give more risk in trade so we have to be well prepared for upcoming risk we have face , if we understand the risk so we develop some good trade strategies so these will be supportive and will give help to make successful plan .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by zahra2 View Post
    I agree with you it is most toughest way of getting profitable trade results specially in this market where our all the step give more risk in trade so we have to be well prepared for upcoming risk we have face , if we understand the risk so we develop some good trade strategies so these will be supportive and will give help to make successful plan .
    yes we can lose also in risk but still we do trade here with risk so that is not issue, the main issue is we take risk in wrong way, we should make some good experience first with that we can be able to earn here, later we can do some patient trade means before entering must wait and place when you are sure about market otherwise it can be risky

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    The journey of a thousand miles will always begin with one important step, you have started this, you might make mistakes along the way but you should not allow those things to make you feel bad about yourself, before you will make this $150 to add up until it reaches the ten thousand mark you have purposed, you ought to be very patient with yourself, don't get too hard on yourself that you lost, learn from each bad experience, at the end you should have achieved your dreams gradually.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    yes we can lose also in risk but still we do trade here with risk so that is not issue, the main issue is we take risk in wrong way, we should make some good experience first with that we can be able to earn here, later we can do some patient trade means before entering must wait and place when you are sure about market otherwise it can be risky
    Risk has always being part of trading of the market, traders have to expect to take the risk at all time. We can lose money, that is nothing new, we should only try to lose appropriately when the trading system we are using fails us. Not that we will be losing according to too much mistakes we are making, that is what i don't like. Setting big target is likewise not so good, it causes emotion and it results into mistakes of that trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    I think it is possible to make $10,000 from just $150, but the duration you are trying to achieve this dream is something that gives me a lot of concern and it seems to me that it would lead to stressful trading experience while trying to reach your target within a small period of time. We need to make sure that we give ourselves time to really make mistakes and learn from them while we are trying to reach any trading point.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    150$ is a good amount to trade with, I have seen someone who trade with a more smaller amount but still end up making good money from the market, so it's not all about how big the trading capital is or how small it's, the most important thing is your skills, experience and strategy those are the main things that make it possible for us to make big money.

Not allowed!

Page 53 of 76 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast