THE JOURNEY OF $150-$10,000 IN 10 MONTHS - Page 3
Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 757

Thread: THE JOURNEY OF $150-$10,000 IN 10 MONTHS

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    9,000
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63

    THE JOURNEY OF $150-$10,000 IN 10 MONTHS

    Trader: ajagbeolegba https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/39267/
    Forum nickname: ajagbeolegba
    Account number: 7222195
    Server name: RoboForex-ECN
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 ECN Pro
    Leverage: 1:300
    Funds: 151.20 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/39267/

    Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 28 February 2018 18:23:10
    Started on: 28 February 2018 18:23:10
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission for profit: 30 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks (That was the maximum duration given, i will adjust it with time)

    Strategy: I will strictly be using Ichimoku trading strategy on either 1H, 4H, 1D and 1W chart. I will equally work on proper risk management, and shun emotion as well. Wish me luck...


    Attachment 22554

    Not allowed!

  2. #21
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,796
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 30
    You are use the very good trading strategy but I think you are make very big target in your trading which is not easily possible within only 10 months. If you want high earning then you must make your target small. If you are make your target big then its really hard for to achieve them every month. If you are make any minor mistake to achieve them within short time that is not good for you.

    Not allowed!

  3. #22
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    9,294
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    150$ is a good investment and 10 months is quite a long period of time so if you ask me with a better trading system you can reach $10000 within this period what it will take is focus and determination and patience this are the things it will require for us to turn 150$ investment to a bigger capital in the future, forex trading is profitable business so anything is possible here.

    Not allowed!

  4. #23
    Trader sniper007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    10,929
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    I can see that you are in big loss already and down to 26 dollars, It will be really hard now for you to be able to recover unless you have really improved. Well, if I were to be you I will not further loss the money I have in my account. But I will get back to the demo account to sort out the mistakes I have made.

    Not allowed!

  5. #24
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    9,000
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    You are trading on crude oil with the little amount of money you have? Menh, that is so risky, well actually no one is perfect and what makes us good in forex trading market is that as we trade we get to look out for the mistakes we are making and then we get to become better that way, getting happy with the profits.
    There is nothing wrong with the trading with crude oil with this money i have in my trading account. What matters is the lot size that i am using and the risk management as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by stable View Post
    You are use the very good trading strategy but I think you are make very big target in your trading which is not easily possible within only 10 months. If you want high earning then you must make your target small. If you are make your target big then its really hard for to achieve them every month. If you are make any minor mistake to achieve them within short time that is not good for you.
    I do not know what you really meant by the fcat that i am making high target, because i do not think that is the cause of the draw-down i have in my trading account.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    150$ is a good investment and 10 months is quite a long period of time so if you ask me with a better trading system you can reach $10000 within this period what it will take is focus and determination and patience this are the things it will require for us to turn 150$ investment to a bigger capital in the future, forex trading is profitable business so anything is possible here.
    Thank you for your vision and encouraging spirit, traders can really get the $150 into $10,000 in 10 months, the trader only need to be focused with a good trading strategy and plans.

    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    I can see that you are in big loss already and down to 26 dollars, It will be really hard now for you to be able to recover unless you have really improved. Well, if I were to be you I will not further loss the money I have in my account. But I will get back to the demo account to sort out the mistakes I have made.
    This is not about demo for me, it is about being focused and believing in myself. The starting of this account caused all these, and when i could be a bit increased with my capital, things will start flowing as planned.

    Not allowed!

  6. #25
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3,916
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 17
    Now these days its really hard for peoples to make profit from this market easily because now market is not move so much within whole week. i focus on this month gold movement and found that its not move more then 15 dollars in the whole week. So its really hard for traders now to earn the high targets easily because market is now mostly time move with side way market trend.

    Not allowed!

  7. #26
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    9,000
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Wechs View Post
    Now these days its really hard for peoples to make profit from this market easily because now market is not move so much within whole week. i focus on this month gold movement and found that its not move more then 15 dollars in the whole week. So its really hard for traders now to earn the high targets easily because market is now mostly time move with side way market trend.
    You are right my friend, things are somehow not easy in the market lately, but i think it is getting subsided this week. I lost more money because i trusted to trade the major currency pairs, not knowing that it is going to be a very bad weeks for EURUSD, GBPUSD and even US oil. If i have being betting my account on crossed pairs, things might not have been like this. Yet, there is still hope.

    Not allowed!

  8. #27
    Trader tfs2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2,037
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 198
    Given: 230

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    As you can see on my last analysis which is represented by the chart of Ichimoku and market pattern channels, i did the right thing by selling the US oil yesterday evening, but it went in my favour by 58 pip before going up to hit stop loss this morning. This last position wanted me to use pips value that is as high as 125 pips for my stop loss, but i will not do a thing like that.
    It is good for you to admit your mistakes because I want to point out that there was no channel pattern at all. I think this would have made a big difference in your trade.
    See the attached chart, note how I have easily identified the correct pattern to determine the direction of the movement without using any indicators.



    I also suggest that you use this template because it is clearer and will help you more in trading

    Attached Files Attached Files

    Not allowed!

  9. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,264
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 18
    You are invest a very good amount in your trading account but I think you are lose mostly your money in trading. I can understand this thing because now these days this market is move with very difficult way. Its move mostly time side ways and change its trend every day. Some time market is move with two trends in a day. I think now its really hard for us to make profit with the longer term trading strategies.

    Not allowed!

  10. #29
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    9,000
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by tfs2012 View Post
    It is good for you to admit your mistakes because I want to point out that there was no channel pattern at all. I think this would have made a big difference in your trade.
    See the attached chart, note how I have easily identified the correct pattern to determine the direction of the movement without using any indicators.



    I also suggest that you use this template because it is clearer and will help you more in trading

    Thanks for the concern, i so much believe that i will surely get back on the track, it is just a matter of time.


    Quote Originally Posted by shahzad View Post
    You are invest a very good amount in your trading account but I think you are lose mostly your money in trading. I can understand this thing because now these days this market is move with very difficult way. Its move mostly time side ways and change its trend every day. Some time market is move with two trends in a day. I think now its really hard for us to make profit with the longer term trading strategies.
    Well, i will still not count mere $150 a good invested amount, it is just what a retail trader like me could afford, i have many expenses back home. And in trading, we have to follow the rule that states: We should invest the amount we can afford to lose. However, it is better to be a good trader than the invested money itself. I'm working more on myself, Thank you.

    Not allowed!

  11. #30
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    9,294
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    150$ is a good investment that can sustain us for as long as we want in this market if we manage this investment well I tell you we can make 10,000$ profit 10 months that's for sure but a good strategy, skill and knowledge is required for this to come true cause without a good knowledge, skills and experience we cannot manage our trading capital or survive in trading forex no matter the amount we invest.

    Not allowed!

Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •