Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/39267/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 28 February 2018 18:23:10
    Started on: 28 February 2018 18:23:10
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission for profit: 30 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks (That was the maximum duration given, i will adjust it with time)

Strategy: I will strictly be using Ichimoku trading strategy on either 1H, 4H, 1D and 1W chart. I will equally work on proper risk management, and shun emotion as well. Wish me luck...

Attachment 22554

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    You made the right point. I think I did the same thing as well, was excited too, and I did used higher risk too, but it was in my favor. I think we all get emotional and want to double the money, which is the reason why majority traders are often in deep mess and I just hope I don't get along too.
    I am glad in your own case that you made it through, but next time, be more careful, because it is better for traders to take things easy, and ever survived in the market, than for the trader to take things so hard, and lose all his money in that process. I will take things easy now, and i will use 0.03 lot for now.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up

MY PRESENT PERFORMANCE IS NOT ENCOURAGING AT ALL (UPDATE OF MY FIRST WEEK TRADING)

I Looked at my performance today, and i was in deep depression because i know i am better that what i am seeing. Could this be the market fault or my fault? I guess time will tell, only that my trading capacity is being dwindling down. And now, i do not have any choice than to trade with 0.01 lot until i have the power to trade higher lot again...

TRADES.jpg

Expressions, Suggestions or Advices would however be appreciated by my co traders...

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 198
    Given: 230
    [lang=ar]Sorry to see you lost more so fast. If it was up to me I would stop trading immediately, it's clear that you're still affected by what you lost at first. Unfortunately, you might end up losing everything. Try to stop trading for at least a week.
    also Before you enter into a trade, try to put its details here because, in addition to the money management problem, there may be a problem with the strategy as well.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    I Looked at my performance today, and i was in deep depression because i know i am better that what i am seeing. Could this be the market fault or my fault? I guess time will tell, only that my trading capacity is being dwindling down. And now, i do not have any choice than to trade with 0.01 lot until i have the power to trade higher lot again...

TRADES.jpg

Expressions, Suggestions or Advices would however be appreciated by my co traders...
    First, you will experience such when you want to make fast money with little investment. Secondly, I don't think in any case we have to blame the market, because the market is always right and we are to just make sure to follow it at all times. Therefore, I will finally ask you to learn and make evaluation to see the really cause of your losses.

Don't be depressed, just learn to find the mistake you made and correct it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by tfs2012 View Post
    [lang=ar]Sorry to see you lost more so fast. If it was up to me I would stop trading immediately, it's clear that you're still affected by what you lost at first. Unfortunately, you might end up losing everything. Try to stop trading for at least a week.
    also Before you enter into a trade, try to put its details here because, in addition to the money management problem, there may be a problem with the strategy as well.[/lang]
    Thanks for your advice, it is a nice one, and i think it is the best thing for traders to do, so that they will not be emotional due to the previous bad experience. But instead of that, i have taken a day break now, and i have determined to reduce my lot size to just 0.01 lot for now. I hope this will help me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    First, you will experience such when you want to make fast money with little investment. Secondly, I don't think in any case we have to blame the market, because the market is always right and we are to just make sure to follow it at all times. Therefore, I will finally ask you to learn and make evaluation to see the really cause of your losses.

Don't be depressed, just learn to find the mistake you made and correct it.
    Although i accept my blame on my path, but i would never agree with you that the market is always right. If the market is always right, then it should always trend smoothly, i guess that is never possible. Also, i am trying not to be depressed, and i think that a day off from trading which i took has really calmed me down. Thanks for your advice.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    to make $10000 from only $150 you need a long safe journey, and the so the journey will not be long without safe trading, so safety of trading should be the first plan for your trading to be able to reach your target, even if this takes long time but you will always keep your account alive and will not lose it easily and so you can make more and more profits.
    Well, what i could reply to your statement is simply that it is not that hard to make $150 into $10,000 in ten months, it is the starting that will seems so sluggish. But when the trader has been stabilized to be using 1 standard lot, the rest will be so easy for that trader. Forex trading needs much of good trading system and plan, and all the rest would be so easy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    to make $10000 from only $150 you need a long safe journey, and the so the journey will not be long without safe trading, so safety of trading should be the first plan for your trading to be able to reach your target, even if this takes long time but you will always keep your account alive and will not lose it easily and so you can make more and more profits.
    Making those I bold the letter is hard to be done by any forex trader. Because the behavior of human is greed to earn the money, using just simple money and creating more by using it is very difficult. I think the trader also can use those trading scenario. Trading scenario by searching the benefit of the market only. I think the trader can understand that

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Making those I bold the letter is hard to be done by any forex trader. Because the behavior of human is greed to earn the money, using just simple money and creating more by using it is very difficult. I think the trader also can use those trading scenario. Trading scenario by searching the benefit of the market only. I think the trader can understand that
    I see nothing hard here, there are many traders that are making reasonable money in the market, but the starting times might be so challenging, that is what i am facing now. To trade is not really the problem with me, but the market condition was a bad one when i started the journal. Also, i allowed emotion to set it, that was where i was wrong.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up

Cool UPDATE ON MY TRADING FROM 7/03/2018-15/03/2018

Just like i said i will be updating my whole trading activities in a week, so that my work can be in a more portable manner. That will make it more readable at a simple glance of it.

I still tried to get back on my feet, but i guess the market is not smiling on my trading strategy for now. I also had the few mistakes of my own, i will not hide that because i need to work on myself. Many of the mistakes and unserious trading i am having now is due the the fact that i am now having small money in my trading account, and if this small account would be the one that will continue causing much of discouragement for me, i will try to reinvest as soon as possible.

As you can see on my last analysis which is represented by the chart of Ichimoku and market pattern channels, i did the right thing by selling the US oil yesterday evening, but it went in my favour by 58 pip before going up to hit stop loss this morning. This last position wanted me to use pips value that is as high as 125 pips for my stop loss, but i will not do a thing like that.

CHART.jpg

All my recent results are so poor and discouraging, it shows that i have lost more money than the income i have raked in. I will try better, and you will see when i come to update my journal next week.

TRADES 2.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    Just like i said i will be updating my whole trading activities in a week, so that my work can be in a more portable manner. That will make it more readable at a simple glance of it.

I still tried to get back on my feet, but i guess the market is not smiling on my trading strategy for now. I also had the few mistakes of my own, i will not hide that because i need to work on myself. Many of the mistakes and unserious trading i am having now is due the the fact that i am now having small money in my trading account, and if this small account would be the one that will continue causing much of discouragement for me, i will try to reinvest as soon as possible.

As you can see on my last analysis which is represented by the chart of Ichimoku and market pattern channels, i did the right thing by selling the US oil yesterday evening, but it went in my favour by 58 pip before going up to hit stop loss this morning. This last position wanted me to use pips value that is as high as 125 pips for my stop loss, but i will not do a thing like that.

CHART.jpg

All my recent results are so poor and discouraging, it shows that i have lost more money than the income i have raked in. I will try better, and you will see when i come to update my journal next week.

TRADES 2.jpg
    You are trading on crude oil with the little amount of money you have? Menh, that is so risky, well actually no one is perfect and what makes us good in forex trading market is that as we trade we get to look out for the mistakes we are making and then we get to become better that way, getting happy with the profits.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast