Risk level: Medium

Pie size: 100 USD
    Trading strategy: Moving Average Level 3

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 5
    my trading is based on moving average indicator and some graph tricks, i will use three level of moving average 30 50 90, first two have difference of 20 and next have 40, so the second means last level have more strong support or resistant for market, i was trading on demo for one month and i tried now i will trade here from small capital and small risk, before this thread approved i closed some orders in profit, but now i will share all reasons of orders and status also

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by numan haider View Post
    my trading is based on moving average indicator and some graph tricks, i will use three level of moving average 30 50 90, first two have difference of 20 and next have 40, so the second means last level have more strong support or resistant for market, i was trading on demo for one month and i tried now i will trade here from small capital and small risk, before this thread approved i closed some orders in profit, but now i will share all reasons of orders and status also
    It is good for you to trade based on moving average. But unfortunately, you trading history is not yet profitable, I have check in your trading history on copyfx, and yes, your trading strategy is based on scalping. You are not trying to make your trading strategy works, but you are trading with another trading strategy as scalping.
    Can you deny this picture which is you use scalping trading strategy and not moving average?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yes you are saying right i didn't trade using moving average.its my start and i am beginner so i did wrong as making profit using other strategy now i will trade slow using low lot and low risk greediness gave me loss and now i cant bear more loss.I will tried to learn more here and make small profit as small risk because my capital is not enough that i can take even risk of using 0.1 slot.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yes you are saying right i didn't trade using moving average.its my start and i am beginner so i did wrong as making profit using other strategy now i will trade slow using low lot and low risk greediness gave me loss and now i cant bear more loss.I will tried to learn more here and make small profit as small risk because my capital is not enough that i can take even risk of using 0.1 slot.
    Do not try to use the 0.1 lot in your small trading capital, it will ruin your trading capital quickly, the using of the small lot is for small trading account, and then using the higher lot is for the high trading account capital. It is proportionally with the law of the nature. And it is moving with pararel.

The poor man always spend less because of the earning is less and the rich spend more because the earining is more

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Do not try to use the 0.1 lot in your small trading capital, it will ruin your trading capital quickly, the using of the small lot is for small trading account, and then using the higher lot is for the high trading account capital. It is proportionally with the law of the nature. And it is moving with pararel.

The poor man always spend less because of the earning is less and the rich spend more because the earining is more
    Thanks for suggestion i will keep in mind that use of 0.1 lot in my trading i am earining a good profit using low lot as 0.1,0.2,0.3 but these are depends upon my analysis about market.I use 0.3 when i am assure about the trading and trend even in EUR election i have used 0.1 and 0.5 But it was confirm.But in normal days i will use 0.01 and 0,02.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Thanks for suggestion i will keep in mind that use of 0.1 lot in my trading i am earining a good profit using low lot as 0.1,0.2,0.3 but these are depends upon my analysis about market.I use 0.3 when i am assure about the trading and trend even in EUR election i have used 0.1 and 0.5 But it was confirm.But in normal days i will use 0.01 and 0,02.
    Good scalper trader. Based on your trading history, your trading history generates better profit percentage so far. Your earning increase day by day. Using 1 USD per pip is dangerous money management, but in your trading account it does not matter. Your account keep growing better.
    AS investor it is good for any trader who can generates more profit in copyfx account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Good scalper trader. Based on your trading history, your trading history generates better profit percentage so far. Your earning increase day by day. Using 1 USD per pip is dangerous money management, but in your trading account it does not matter. Your account keep growing better.
    AS investor it is good for any trader who can generates more profit in copyfx account.
    i am beginner and its honor for me that you appreciate me.Thanks for your appreciation i will follow your advise and would not trade in high lot in earlier stage i have mind set about daily profit is 5$ to 10$ on daily basis.i hope that i will earn slowly but a good profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    i am beginner and its honor for me that you appreciate me.Thanks for your appreciation i will follow your advise and would not trade in high lot in earlier stage i have mind set about daily profit is 5$ to 10$ on daily basis.i hope that i will earn slowly but a good profit.
    Your target of $5-$10 per day is quite reasonable enough. Now that you have fixed in your mind for that much of profit stick to the same without getting deviated from the initial plan developed. This is a kind of check on your discipline and once you listen to your words, trust you can achieve any success in the trading business because its all the mind game.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    About to reach 5 until 10 USD per day is very good beginner, but how you can do that? can you explain more detail and further to trade on your account, You have explained about the use of the 3 moving average, but you have not yet explain detail about it. I'm waiting for your post and explain the condition and parameter how you can send buy or sell.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast