Makaveli Copyfx, support, resistance and breakout trading. - Page 2
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Makaveli Copyfx, support, resistance and breakout trading.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 68

Makaveli Copyfx, support, resistance and breakout trading.

Trader: Makaveli https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/39185/
    Account number: 2920359
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 106.85 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/39185/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 23 February 2018 11:43:09
    Started on: 23 February 2018 11:43:09
    Risk level: High
    Commission per lot: 3 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

My strategy is the normal traditional trading strategy, use of support and resistance. In short term called technical analysis. The candle stick is also used in evaluation on how to trade it.

Example.

USDJPY is bearish on the daily time frame for a long time. Therefore giving a good chance to follow the trend. So I switch to the 4 Hour time frame.

At 107.866 is a little resistance with sell signal candles around it. It is a good signal to go on short whilst the daily time frame is still bearish. My Tp is at the next support. It will make it past that zone, but I don't want to be greedy.

Picture of the chart

Attachment 22527

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    Very nice trading system although this is very simple but seems like powerful, I always prefer to this kind of strategy, maybe you are less fortunate in managing this account so you seem to leave this account and not updated anymore. I see you may set the same amount of risk and reward ratio. It really depends on the quality of your analysis to be profitable, but I do not know, I never use 1: 1 risk reward ratio so I do not know for sure, obviously ,,, I do not understand why you do not have good results using this strategy .
    I think these days, it is no longer about the risk and reward but getting the analysis right is all that matters that is the reason why I wouldn't make aiming on 1:1 and getting out of the trade on the right time. Well, I don't have any money in my copyfx account to trade with and I will be funding with some more money sooner, this month perhaps. I need to get the train moving.

Thanks y'all for your comments.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Makaveli, yep you should invest in copyfx account but one thing always remember that no matter what capital you will use but use some good management, actually use management with every order, set some limit for loss and profit with this thing you will be able to earn here, if you will not use management you can simply lose all in one order, and invest atleast 300$

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 3
    A big investment is always helpful for traders and its on favor of traders. Its increase our confident and we will work without fear with it. you are use support and resistance level trading and this is very good trading strategy. You are need care and use tight stop loss and short term strategies are best for you because you are invest only 100 dollars which is not a big investment.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 74
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    I think these days, it is no longer about the risk and reward but getting the analysis right is all that matters that is the reason why I wouldn't make aiming on 1:1 and getting out of the trade on the right time. Well, I don't have any money in my copyfx account to trade with and I will be funding with some more money sooner, this month perhaps. I need to get the train moving.
    You are wrong to say it is not about risk to reward anymore, no matter how good your trading strategy and its analysis is, you will never get the best in the market when you are not paying the right attention to good risk to reward ratio. Also, if trader would want the best in the market, they will make sure that they are dealing rightly with their money management inclusive, this is a good plan amidst what the trader is doing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    I know it is good to invest big capital but I don't think that newbie traders should be thinking of investing big capital in forex market of course newbie really lacks a lot in forex trade, investing in copyfx is a good development and a good plan that traders should think of, but it is good that before you think of having a copyfx account I think it will be very helpful for you to have a good understanding and experience about forex trade. Always work with a good management system.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 30
    Quote Originally Posted by coolless View Post
    I know it is good to invest big capital but I don't think that newbie traders should be thinking of investing big capital in forex market of course newbie really lacks a lot in forex trade, investing in copyfx is a good development and a good plan that traders should think of, but it is good that before you think of having a copyfx account I think it will be very helpful for you to have a good understanding and experience about forex trade. Always work with a good management system.
    Big investment is not must for traders but if you want to earn some big earning then you are need invest big money. If your investment is small then you are need first make your investment big then trade with that money to earn some big earning. I always like to trade with those trading patterns which help trader to earn with easy way and support and resistance levels trading is always useful and high profitable for traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    stable, with small investment we can earn but our earning will be low in case if we are using a secure way of trade, but if we use some fast trading or more risky we can lose big or can win big as well, so with small capital i think we should take some high risk in that case we can save our time

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    stable, with small investment we can earn but our earning will be low in case if we are using a secure way of trade, but if we use some fast trading or more risky we can lose big or can win big as well, so with small capital i think we should take some high risk in that case we can save our time
    If our investment is small then we must need very care in our trading and we will never need to take big risk in our trading account. So with small investment we will earn only small profit but if our investment is big then we can take high risk in our trades and with high risk we can make easily high earning in our trades easily.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    trading with support and resistance and breakout also gives more chances of trading and so this can help in getting of better results from the market, with support and resistance the trader can determine the best and strong trading positions and also with breakout the trader will catch the chance from the beginning and will be able to make better profits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Hello all, sorry for not updating my trading Journal, I did funded my account after previous losses and I think I am still not doing good yet, This time I want to do things more appropriate, I want to make sure that I am trading with the use of just few pairs, such as EURUSD, AUDUSD, GBPUSD. Just those three pairs, but this month, I was able to see good trades on EURUSD alone and then I took them but yet loss to three of them, As you can see, I am making use of lesser lots, therefore maintaining good risk management as I trade.

I hope next month will be far more better for me.

Still bad.PNG

Good luck to you all.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast