Makaveli Copyfx, support, resistance and breakout trading. - Page 5
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Makaveli Copyfx, support, resistance and breakout trading.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 68

Makaveli Copyfx, support, resistance and breakout trading.

Trader: Makaveli https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/39185/
    Account number: 2920359
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 106.85 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/39185/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 23 February 2018 11:43:09
    Started on: 23 February 2018 11:43:09
    Risk level: High
    Commission per lot: 3 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

My strategy is the normal traditional trading strategy, use of support and resistance. In short term called technical analysis. The candle stick is also used in evaluation on how to trade it.

Example.

USDJPY is bearish on the daily time frame for a long time. Therefore giving a good chance to follow the trend. So I switch to the 4 Hour time frame.

At 107.866 is a little resistance with sell signal candles around it. It is a good signal to go on short whilst the daily time frame is still bearish. My Tp is at the next support. It will make it past that zone, but I don't want to be greedy.

Picture of the chart

Attachment 22527

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    Patient is a key that can unlock the door to succeed in the forex business, you have been able to do some wonderful things with your trading, but I don't know where you have been, this journal has not been updated since September, maybe you are cooking more trading strategies that will be better for your trading perhaps? We look forward to seeing you tell us about your recent trades and how they ended for you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I made so much profits last month and this month is quite not moving well, maybe I have been over confident, not taking trades as per my quality trading signals. Or maybe, it is taking time to come through. However, I think I found one on AU. I will be taking a trade on this pair coming next market opening, it has confirm a great potential sell. I am tempted to take big risks.
    AUDUSDH4big risk.png

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    I made so much profits last month and this month is quite not moving well, maybe I have been over confident, not taking trades as per my quality trading signals. Or maybe, it is taking time to come through. However, I think I found one on AU. I will be taking a trade on this pair coming next market opening, it has confirm a great potential sell. I am tempted to take big risks.
    AUDUSDH4big risk.png
    yes i can see you are doing good and your percentage is also good but keep in mind do same strategy do same risk level actually you are using support and resistant you are earning because currently it not breaks any support and resistant but keep a backup plan because when it will break you can lose big

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    I made so much profits last month and this month is quite not moving well, maybe I have been over confident, not taking trades as per my quality trading signals.
    Most times what happens to us is that we gets out of hand when things begins to move in our direction and even gets to moving away from doing the right things and following our main trading signals which leads to losses that are avoidable had we stay on course. The best thing to od is making sure that you go back to the basis of what you normally do when you were making money and this is the only way to start making it again.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 42
    I am tempted to take big risks
    there is only two things that happens when you decide to take big risk you either lose your money or you make the money so if you are satisfied with losing your fund without getting emotional at the end of it then go ahead.you have a good strategy its like your first strategy because if you insert your bollinger bands the bands will be in a straight line so you will be waiting for a breakout of the bands for an entry signal.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Opened a sell order on eu following the trend line respected resistance zone and another good thing about the pair is that it is on the bullish trend, that means usd is gaining more strength. I hope it gets to my targeted profit zone.

EURUSDH1.png

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    Selling EUR USD now is aggressive in my opinion, the retracement has not ended, the dollar index which is a measure of the strength and weakness of all the major pairs is still down, that means we won't see a sell in EUR USD for now, I might be wrong, this is just a personal opinion that I have about EUR USD, in forex we all see the charts differently depending on our strategy, so go ahead with whatever pleases you, you might just make profits after all.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehis View Post
    Selling EUR USD now is aggressive in my opinion, the retracement has not ended, the dollar index which is a measure of the strength and weakness of all the major pairs is still down, that means we won't see a sell in EUR USD for now, I might be wrong, this is just a personal opinion that I have about EUR USD, in forex we all see the charts differently depending on our strategy, so go ahead with whatever pleases you, you might just make profits after all.
    That is your personal out look for the pair and which is okay, but I have to follow my own trading method and then out look as well,

Well, after the losses from it yesterday, It seems that EURUSD is serious about going down as it keeps on retesting the trend line.

Serious.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehis View Post
    Eur/USD is clearly in a down trend in 1h, 4h, Daily, weekly, in my own opinion, I think the downward will continue, it is not very risky to short Eur/USD now if you could find a good entry, the up movement that it will be doing are just corections so if you every buy, don't go for a large pips because the selling pressure is very high on the higher timeframes.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by musiliu View Post
    Eur/USD is clearly in a down trend in 1h, 4h, Daily, weekly, in my own opinion, I think the downward will continue, it is not very risky to short Eur/USD now if you could find a good entry, the up movement that it will be doing are just corections so if you every buy, don't go for a large pips because the selling pressure is very high on the higher timeframes.
    yes but currently eurusd is going up and its eurusd strong support also. i think support is on 1.1328 so if market crossed that support then you can say its long down otherwise its trying to get support and its also going up on current time. so hope eurusd and gbpusd will go up and i will cover my loss as well

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast