Makaveli Copyfx, support, resistance and breakout trading. - Page 4
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 167

Thread: Makaveli Copyfx, support, resistance and breakout trading.

  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    7,099
    Promo (¢)
    1,365
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 68

    Makaveli Copyfx, support, resistance and breakout trading.

    Trader: Makaveli https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/39185/
    Account number: 2920359
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 106.85 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/39185/

    Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 23 February 2018 11:43:09
    Started on: 23 February 2018 11:43:09
    Risk level: High
    Commission per lot: 3 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks


    My strategy is the normal traditional trading strategy, use of support and resistance. In short term called technical analysis. The candle stick is also used in evaluation on how to trade it.

    Example.

    USDJPY is bearish on the daily time frame for a long time. Therefore giving a good chance to follow the trend. So I switch to the 4 Hour time frame.

    At 107.866 is a little resistance with sell signal candles around it. It is a good signal to go on short whilst the daily time frame is still bearish. My Tp is at the next support. It will make it past that zone, but I don't want to be greedy.

    Picture of the chart

    Attachment 22527

    Not allowed!

  2. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,264
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 18
    Support and resistance level trading is very good trading strategy and when traders are use this trading strategy and reversal points and also use them as a breakout trading strategy. So First we are follow them as reversal patterns and if its make breakout then we can use a breakout trading strategy and make big money from this business.

    Not allowed!

  3. #32
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    7,099
    Promo (¢)
    1,365
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by shahzad View Post
    Support and resistance level trading is very good trading strategy and when traders are use this trading strategy and reversal points and also use them as a breakout trading strategy. So First we are follow them as reversal patterns and if its make breakout then we can use a breakout trading strategy and make big money from this business.
    I always attach so much importance in the use of support and resistance pattern in forex trading market, because it is the basic most important thing that the new traders has to learn so as they be able to know how they can make good trades in the market and then get to become profitable. I am making use of mine. Though I am not that strong with it, but I am learning and trying.

    Not allowed!

  4. #33
    Registered user Toyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    7,269
    Promo (¢)
    4,665
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    I always attach so much importance in the use of support and resistance pattern in forex trading market, because it is the basic most important thing that the new traders has to learn so as they be able to know how they can make good trades in the market and then get to become profitable. I am making use of mine. Though I am not that strong with it, but I am learning and trying.
    It is good to trade support and resistance strategy, it is what I trade forex with, and it is very good for stable income making. I do not see the specific type of support and resistance strategy you are using, I would have commented more on it. The support and resistance strategy I use is trendline, it has two lines of support and resistance, and those lines are the best for breakout strategy.

    Not allowed!

  5. #34
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    7,099
    Promo (¢)
    1,365
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 68
    I just did something crazy and I hope it does not cost me my trading account. I saw a good appropriate trading signal on UCHF, it was so clear that I have to take on big risks. I hope I don't get caught with losses. I can't reverse the trade though, I have made my decisions. Someone pray for me.

    That a look at the two chart, daily and 4H, you will see the reason why I did took such risks.

    USDCHFH4drop.png USDCHFDailydrop.png

    A good friend of mine who is a trader also confirmed that USDCHF will drop more, that gave me the confident to risk much.

    Not allowed!

  6. #35
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    7,099
    Promo (¢)
    1,365
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 68
    I had a big win yesterday, such trading signal don't come often so I did a good thing yesterday, I don't intend taking risks this way. However, if I had left the trade some more, it would have got me more profits. But I am happy I have recovered all my losses and now in 57 percent profits.

    Big win.jpg

    Not allowed!

  7. #36
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    8,059
    Promo (¢)
    3,670
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 96
    Luck and the trend was on your side at the trading time. I could see you took a really big risk and the stoploss wouldn't have save 50 percent of your account. Please, can you clarify with us what really makes this trading signal so strong that you were willing to risk it all. I normally will not take such risk, no matter how sure I am about the signals.

    Not allowed!


  8. #37
    Registered user
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    8,611
    Promo (¢)
    3,675
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 74
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    I had a big win yesterday, such trading signal don't come often so I did a good thing yesterday, I don't intend taking risks this way. However, if I had left the trade some more, it would have got me more profits. But I am happy I have recovered all my losses and now in 57 percent profits
    This is a very good achievement my friend, i am happy for you. That is why traders should not relent when they are losing at times, if such trader did not give up, success will still lingers. And with what i am seeing on your attached picture, it shows that you took a very huge risk of 0.25 lot on a little account size. If you had lost that trade, it will not be funny at all, risk management should be observed next time.

    Not allowed!

  9. #38
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,004
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 11
    These support and resistance levels trading strategy is very helpful for traders to know this market and its trend well and when traders are use their experience and knowledge their earning will become easy for them. If traders are use their experience then we can understand that now market is move with reversal patterns or with breakout patterns.

    Not allowed!

  10. #39
    Registered user
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    5,530
    Promo (¢)
    285
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    If we are not mindful in forex field then in most cases it can cost us our trading account. We should be very sure of the strategies or system that we wants to make use in forex field in all times. Initially support and resistance trading strategy is very profitable, however any trader that doesn't have the knowledge and potential skills of trading support and resistance levels cannot be successful in trading that manner.

    Not allowed!

  11. #40
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    7,099
    Promo (¢)
    1,365
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    This is a very good achievement my friend, i am happy for you. That is why traders should not relent when they are losing at times, if such trader did not give up, success will still lingers. And with what i am seeing on your attached picture, it shows that you took a very huge risk of 0.25 lot on a little account size. If you had lost that trade, it will not be funny at all, risk management should be observed next time.
    That is what I do when I am certain about my analysis and such analysis comes once in a while, but this month I have had it more than 3 times and all of them went to TP. If I had taken big risk as the first trade, I should have been in more than 200 percent profits. I will patiently wait for more opportunities and I might risk it all when I see such higher probability trade.

    Here are my transactions so far.

    Makawin.jpg

    Not allowed!

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •