Makaveli Copyfx, support, resistance and breakout trading. - Page 3
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Makaveli Copyfx, support, resistance and breakout trading.

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 68

Makaveli Copyfx, support, resistance and breakout trading.

Trader: Makaveli https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/39185/
    Account number: 2920359
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 106.85 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/39185/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 23 February 2018 11:43:09
    Started on: 23 February 2018 11:43:09
    Risk level: High
    Commission per lot: 3 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

My strategy is the normal traditional trading strategy, use of support and resistance. In short term called technical analysis. The candle stick is also used in evaluation on how to trade it.

Example.

USDJPY is bearish on the daily time frame for a long time. Therefore giving a good chance to follow the trend. So I switch to the 4 Hour time frame.

At 107.866 is a little resistance with sell signal candles around it. It is a good signal to go on short whilst the daily time frame is still bearish. My Tp is at the next support. It will make it past that zone, but I don't want to be greedy.

Picture of the chart

Attachment 22527

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    Makaveli, yep you should invest in copyfx account but one thing always remember that no matter what capital you will use but use some good management, actually use management with every order, set some limit for loss and profit with this thing you will be able to earn here, if you will not use management you can simply lose all in one order, and invest atleast 300$
    i guess we can start it with 100usd to open an account at copy trading but make sure that we really have prepared ourselves with enough skill and knowledge to trade properly and manage the risk till give us the benefits.
    other advantages, when our copy trading account grow bigger with low DD and it become plus point for traderd where the investors outside there will trust and invest their money and money and this is about increasing income

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    New Trade alert.

EURUSD has reached a resistance at 1.17476, which means that price will actually go down to the next support level on the chart, well, I did take inappropriate risk here because I want to recover my lost money, hopefully, I will succeed with this. On the other hand, I am yet to decide where to place my stoploss, I will watch the market closely to make the final decisions on where to place it.

EURUSDH4sell.png

This is one of the most accurate analysis I have ever made. In some few hours of taking my sell trade ON EURUSD, I gained $11 in TP.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Makaveli; 07-26-2018 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Updating.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 48
    trading with support and resistance levels can make trading good by knowing the strong levels of trading and with the help of candlesticks the trader can find good chances of trading and set a good target for trading always, both will work well for the trader and so he can make good money with little risk and little stress always.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Broken.jpg

Gbpusd on downtrend, broke a little support on 4H time frame, which is an appropriate signals to go short of which I did, with the help of the trend I gained some profits. Seems like I will soon recover all my losses.

brokenw.jpg

Take a look at the daily time frame, seems like the pair is closer to a support, I want to sell more, but I will wait to verify.

GBPUSDDaily.png

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    USDCHFH4B.png

Usdchf support 0.19014 is now broken and price is about making it's way down to the next support. I took an entry just now.

- - - Updated - - -

EURUSDDaily.png EURUSDH4.png

Past support of 1.15138 got broken before and now should be a resistance, but price has made it way past it again on 4H time frame, calling for a better entry buy price on Eurusd, Watch, the same thing is happening on Audusd, I will place a buy order on each of the pairs.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post

Usdchf support 0.19014 is now broken and price is about making it's way down to the next support. I took an entry just now.

Past support of 1.15138 got broken before and now should be a resistance, but price has made it way past it again on 4H time frame, calling for a better entry buy price on Eurusd, Watch, the same thing is happening on Audusd, I will place a buy order on each of the pairs.
    With what i have seen on my trading chart, your forex analysis on USDCHF, AUDUSD and EURUSD are all correct, the dollar is being knocked down at this time around, and the knockdown will be lasting for long with the way i see it. As for the EURUSD, it has broken the neckline of price action of Friday candlestick, it will be rising for long time and i don't see any barrier that is too strong to stop it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 4
    The dollar is really weak and I don't think there is any chance that it will gain strength for the rest of the week except there is some special intervention which might make it behave otherwise, USD chf will always keep falling like a hammer that was dropped from a storey building, that correlation is strong for both the dollar and it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    With what i have seen on my trading chart, your forex analysis on USDCHF, AUDUSD and EURUSD are all correct, the dollar is being knocked down at this time around, and the knockdown will be lasting for long with the way i see it. As for the EURUSD, it has broken the neckline of price action of Friday candlestick, it will be rising for long time and i don't see any barrier that is too strong to stop it.
    You are right, though I am just a technical trader who gets my actual reason and factors of trading from the chart analysis. I don't make use of the sentimental being that USD is weak for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    The dollar is really weak and I don't think there is any chance that it will gain strength for the rest of the week except there is some special intervention which might make it behave otherwise, USD chf will always keep falling like a hammer that was dropped from a storey building, that correlation is strong for both the dollar and it.
    That is right but I think it is having hard time to head towards my direction because I can see that the price is really against me and I wish it starts going in my favor.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Result of my Previous trades so far has been good, I hope to recover my percentage before the month end.

Result.PNG

New trade on EURUSD.

EURUSD is at a resistance of 1.16180 formed a pin bar which got confirmed, although I was a bit late with my entry, but I made sure my risk was as little as possible. I think it is appropriate to expect price move lower to 1.14938

EUSe.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 1
    Support with resistance is the way traders would make much from the forex business, you have chosen this path, I have no doubt that irrespective of the challenges you will face, as long as you can remain focused, success won't be far away from you, this journal is just three pages, is it that you don't trade regularly or you are very careful with what you update from time to time.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast