Makaveli Copyfx, support, resistance and breakout trading. - Page 17
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Makaveli Copyfx, support, resistance and breakout trading.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 68

Makaveli Copyfx, support, resistance and breakout trading.

Trader: Makaveli https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/39185/
    Account number: 2920359
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 106.85 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/39185/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 23 February 2018 11:43:09
    Started on: 23 February 2018 11:43:09
    Risk level: High
    Commission per lot: 3 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

My strategy is the normal traditional trading strategy, use of support and resistance. In short term called technical analysis. The candle stick is also used in evaluation on how to trade it.

Example.

USDJPY is bearish on the daily time frame for a long time. Therefore giving a good chance to follow the trend. So I switch to the 4 Hour time frame.

At 107.866 is a little resistance with sell signal candles around it. It is a good signal to go on short whilst the daily time frame is still bearish. My Tp is at the next support. It will make it past that zone, but I don't want to be greedy.

Picture of the chart

Attachment 22527

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    EURUSD seems to want to reverse or maybe just a little bit retracement before it gets to start the bearish movement, because looking at the higher time frame we can see that the support levels is still very far away, so I think there will still be bearish pressure after some short term bullish actions.

Attachment 29319
    yes eurusd and gbpusd both want to reverse and its really good if this will make a good reverse, i was into big loss and almost i was losing all again because of my management, so if you are using some higher risk make sure you have used some proper sl into trading, if you do not have sl you can lose big or all, so learn trade and trade properly with rules never avoid these rules

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Last week was pretty rough for me in terms of trading, all the weeks before have been relatively smoother because there was no Brexit discussions affecting price movement, I am now happy that the pair has set up for a buy meaning that I can find any opportunities without guessing that there will still be some much unpredictability with this Brexit which has affected GBP USD more.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    yes eurusd and gbpusd both want to reverse and its really good if this will make a good reverse, i was into big loss and almost i was losing all again because of my management,
    Sorry to hear about your open trades which is into a lot of losses and this is really part of forex trading business but I think we should not allow ourselves to encounter huge losses but should be able to cut it when it is still small as to reduce the risks of losing it all to the forex market. Again following the market trends make it easy for us never to encounter such thing, because whenever you are on the right side of the market then you would be able to be seeing more of the profits than losing trades.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    yes eurusd and gbpusd both want to reverse and its really good if this will make a good reverse, i was into big loss and almost i was losing all again because of my management, so if you are using some higher risk make sure you have used some proper sl into trading, if you do not have sl you can lose big or all, so learn trade and trade properly with rules never avoid these rules
    The reversal of GBP USD and eur USD caught so many traders by surprise, I was in a sell as well in GBP USD when price just made an automatic U-turn that has given me a drawdown, but I am not disturbed because I know that the coming week will be promising for both pairs, I was able to recover some of the losses I made after I bought GBP USD towards the end of yesterday, I know losses are normal but when they are high, they automatically become abnormal.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 68
    I don't make use of higher risks in trading, after losing a whole lot of my money to the market, I have really learned how to make sure that I am not taking bigger risks when trading, because I really know that one of the common reasons why traders has been losing is because of poor risk management, therefore right now, I am not in any trade, but come market opening, I might buy on eurusd.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    I don't make use of higher risks in trading, after losing a whole lot of my money to the market,
    I have not ever seen someone who started risking higher part of its trading accounts that ever survived it fora longer time, because the forex market is associated with a lot of risks and it is through reducing it while trading that we can be able to make it here and even last in the trading business. I think the key way of making sure that we do not lose our trading fund is found in our abilities to always use the adequate trading lots per the size of our trading account and even using the stop loss at all times.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Trader: Makaveli https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/39185/
    Account number: 2920359
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 106.85 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/39185/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 23 February 2018 11:43:09
    Started on: 23 February 2018 11:43:09
    Risk level: High
    Commission per lot: 3 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

My strategy is the normal traditional trading strategy, use of support and resistance. In short term called technical analysis. The candle stick is also used in evaluation on how to trade it.

Example.

USDJPY is bearish on the daily time frame for a long time. Therefore giving a good chance to follow the trend. So I switch to the 4 Hour time frame.

At 107.866 is a little resistance with sell signal candles around it. It is a good signal to go on short whilst the daily time frame is still bearish. My Tp is at the next support. It will make it past that zone, but I don't want to be greedy.

Picture of the chart

Attachment 22527
    Congratulations on the opening of this daily trading journal and congratulations too, hopefully we can all share knowledge here as well as trading strategies, and if what I see above the strategy you use is very good and also very interesting, namely support and resistance techniques, some time ago I often use this technique because I think this technique is very good to use by me and also easily understood by me as the basic material of my analysis, and also I sometimes often add my additional analysis of moving average indicators

Not allowed!

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617