Makaveli Copyfx, support, resistance and breakout trading. - Page 15
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Makaveli Copyfx, support, resistance and breakout trading.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 68

Makaveli Copyfx, support, resistance and breakout trading.

Trader: Makaveli https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/39185/
    Account number: 2920359
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 106.85 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/39185/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 23 February 2018 11:43:09
    Started on: 23 February 2018 11:43:09
    Risk level: High
    Commission per lot: 3 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

My strategy is the normal traditional trading strategy, use of support and resistance. In short term called technical analysis. The candle stick is also used in evaluation on how to trade it.

Example.

USDJPY is bearish on the daily time frame for a long time. Therefore giving a good chance to follow the trend. So I switch to the 4 Hour time frame.

At 107.866 is a little resistance with sell signal candles around it. It is a good signal to go on short whilst the daily time frame is still bearish. My Tp is at the next support. It will make it past that zone, but I don't want to be greedy.

Picture of the chart

Attachment 22527

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    In fact, there is an unlimited means of making money off the forex trading market whenever we are able to actually gain a lot of experiences, knowledge and good trading skills, because the field of forex trading market is a trading business that requires a lot of trading skills. All we need is first to invest enough time into learning good ways through which we can start trading efficiently and whenever there is enough trading skills then the market is easy for us to actually master and earning money becomes very easy and consistent over time.
    In as much as we as traders understands what we are doing in the market and then we are willing to do the right thing more often. I am so sure that we can really get to earn a whole lot of money from the market. It is all about being patient and then waiting for the right thing before the trader will be able to actually get to see a good signals that he or she can take.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    In as much as we as traders understands what we are doing in the market and then we are willing to do the right thing more often. I am so sure that we can really get to earn a whole lot of money from the market. It is all about being patient and then waiting for the right thing before the trader will be able to actually get to see a good signals that he or she can take.
    i believe only experience make the trade more perfect and more successful as you mention how trader do the right and the wrong thing so that will teach by the experience at which snerio market will give them profit or loss in that case many trade earn great amount of pip if they learn from their experience .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    n as much as we as traders understands what we are doing in the market and then we are willing to do the right thing more often.
    I believe that the best way through which we can start learning how to trade the forex market so well is from following others who have made it in the field of forex trading business because they would tell you what they are doing right and how they did it and if you can follow the same methods then you can become successful like them because the forex market is all about how skillful your trading abilities have remained. So it is very important that we note those people who have made it here and start following them and learning from them in order to become better forex traders over time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Forex is actually about paying attention to when the market has come to the level where we should trade, that is why we need patience, unfortunately this has become a very rare commodity in Forex, so many traders want money really fast without realising that patience is not something we can take did granted anymore, hence we should trade Forex as professionals do who wait for the right time before they enter any opportunity.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    i believe only experience make the trade more perfect and more successful as you mention how trader do the right and the wrong thing so that will teach by the experience at which snerio market will give them profit or loss in that case many trade earn great amount of pip if they learn from their experience .
    That is the reason why we have to always learn from our trading experience, because when we do, then we can improve. No one is perfect, but with every day experience, we get to perform even more better.

Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    I believe that the best way through which we can start learning how to trade the forex market so well is from following others who have made it in the field of forex trading business because they would tell you what they are doing right and how they did it and if you can follow the same methods then you can become successful like them because the forex market is all about how skillful your trading abilities have remained. So it is very important that we note those people who have made it here and start following them and learning from them in order to become better forex traders over time.
    A lot of us are learning but with little efforts, which gets to me the fact that not all are really learning, because if we are learning, then we shouldn't keep on making the same mistakes all times, but we should try to improve.

After waiting for some good signals and having none. I think I will blindly enter a trade on GU, it is right still on the down trend and wouldn't be a bad idea to risk one or two dollars on this trade.

GBPUSDH4.png

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Selling GBP is a good idea, the pair has not shown any signs of exhaustion yet, we can still sell until price gets to 1.2600, thereafter we can consider what we should do next, if we can achieve a break under 1.2686 then reaching that 1.2600 won't be much of a challenge, although there are many hurdles that needs to be crossed before price gets there.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    There is a better way of learning how the forex market works as to be able to master most of the market's moves and it is through learning and practicing on the demo trading accounts over time, because it would begin to give you an edge over the market and make you to truly understand how to trade without making much mistakes. Another thing is learning to apply good money management because there is no way we can start making it very far in this trading business without first developing the discipline to sticking with the right money management.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Demo trading and applying good money management are things we cannot take for granted because they would help us achieve the profits we want faster, the demo is an avenue for free learning about the Forex market but we don't learn certain things from there many times, like money management and the likes, we believe it is not profitable to trade using MM.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    The gbpusd have clearly shown down trend and even this morning it's have started moving bearish. But prior before now we see what this pair did yesterday when fundamental pushed this pair to the buy direction only for a sudden fall to happen. Many traders who placed a sell trade yesterday would have exited in huge loss when the buy move came, and some stop loss would also hit too. This is why this market is not 100 percent guaranteed as anything could still happen.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Selling GBP is a good idea, the pair has not shown any signs of exhaustion yet, we can still sell until price gets to 1.2600, thereafter we can consider what we should do next, if we can achieve a break under 1.2686 then reaching that 1.2600 won't be much of a challenge, although there are many hurdles that needs to be crossed before price gets there.
    You are right, but the pair is on a resistance level now, I think it just can't keep on falling the way we expect it to, however, buying it is a short term signal I see and needs a lot of precaution too, If the price breaks it past the current support I am looking at right now, then the pair is doomed and we will see more fall in price.

Not allowed!

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast