Obaforex CopyFX (Technical Analysis)
Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Obaforex CopyFX (Technical Analysis)

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 15

Obaforex CopyFX (Technical Analysis)

Trader: Obaforex https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/38493/
    Forum nickname: Obaforex
    Account number: 2910753
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 100.31 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/38493/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 07 February 2018 04:15:28
    Started on: 07 February 2018 04:15:28
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission for profit: 30 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 1 week

i will be posting most of my market analysis here as time permits for documentation and also so that we can all discuss market analysis and help each other to succeed in trading from sharing ideas, also you can post questions and hopefully i will be able to respond in good time.

Or you could just copy my trades if you like my trading result

Note that i trade high risk for now so you might want to copy with small lot size but as my account balance increase this risk will be reduced but so far all is good even with high risk and mixed market trends

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Currently am looking for short trades around this level for EURUSD although this pair could rise but then the level of 1.2370 is critical for this scenario. but in the main time base on the fact that rising trend line was broken on the daily time frame and we have seen some correction back upward which makes selling at this point attractive and less risky, i expect this pair to either trade in range around this point or continue to decline and make a new low or possibly retest the larger rising trend line.

Attachment 22582

So sell technical setups on the smaller time frames should be good to consider at the moment

Already i have some shorts opened base on the the break below a small range on the M15 chart coupled with the fact that the euro is currently weaker than the usd across various pairs.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by Obaforex View Post
    Currently am looking for short trades around this level for EURUSD although this pair could rise but then the level of 1.2370 is critical for this scenario. but in the main time base on the fact that rising trend line was broken on the daily time frame and we have seen some correction back upward which makes selling at this point attractive and less risky, i expect this pair to either trade in range around this point or continue to decline and make a new low or possibly retest the larger rising trend line.

Attachment 22582

So sell technical setups on the smaller time frames should be good to consider at the moment

Already i have some shorts opened base on the the break below a small range on the M15 chart coupled with the fact that the euro is currently weaker than the usd across various pairs.
    How is the trade going? still opened because I can see that EU seems to be making the upward movement and it will be bad for those still in short on the pair. From my little experience, I would have waited for a continuation signal to come up so as to follow the upward movement on the trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    My apologies for not updating this thread much, i barely have time to trade in the forex market and or for anything else aside study, and that as also affected the few trades i have been placing since i hardly have time to manage them. Am currently in my final year and will be done in about a month's time from now, so i have been very busy with seminars, project and preparations for my final exam.

Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    How is the trade going? still opened because I can see that EU seems to be making the upward movement and it will be bad for those still in short on the pair. From my little experience, I would have waited for a continuation signal to come up so as to follow the upward movement on the trend.
    at the moment the euro is mixed (ranging). but in my view the chances that this pair will go up from here is higher, but we have to be very cautious especially with the upcoming news on euro later today. regardless of what news is released i expect high market volatility and a spike down to trigger stops and find sellers who will most likely be trapped there as price gradually climbs and makes a new high. This is just my personal opinion on EURUSD though.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Attachment 22799

This is my view at the moment on USDJPY on M15 time frame, if we get this downward correction as estimated then we might see a continuation of the upward more and the first take profit target is as 106.66 while the next profit target is at 106.95 and the third profit target is at 107.42, stop loss can be placed few pips below current daily pivot point at around 105.93
    It will be interesting to see how this plays out, but note i will breakeven on remaining trades as soon as my first take profit gets hit should that be the case

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Attachment 22801

This is my present trade idea on eurusd, stop loss should be at yesterday low 1.2254, with take profits 1.2321, 1.2345 and 1.2380

It is important to note however that there is the formation of an inverted hammer on the H1 time frame which might trigger a sell of this pair but i will only be interested in a sell after price as retest or break below yesterday low, should this happen then we might experience even a stronger and longer move down on this pair.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 48
    your analysis is good and also your trading strategy looks good too, and when you trade with medium risk so the trading will be quit safe and you can reach your target with little risk, your trading style is aimed to have big target and this is good way for making of good profits on long term and help also in growing of the capital more and more.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    Honestly I really adopt your trading strategy of course with the medium risk I believe in the long term you may likely to reach your target and possibility of growing your capital more and more, it is good to have a strategies that works and also reasonable for a trader to be very patient in their trade because in the long term you needs to possess patience to succeed in your trade and get to your destination.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Attachment 22880

my present USDZAR Trade idea and setup.

am currently short this pair based on setup on the M15 time frame that shows good bearish candle that breaks below the bottom of a previous price range after making an initial break above the top of same range which i expect to be a false move, if the sell indeed play out i expect the prior false move to be a confirmation that the down move may be a very strong and extended one

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 12
    Your trading results is pretty good and impressive and good to copy for those who want little commission from their trading every week, forex trading is a difficult business but when we trade with a good and decent strategy we will be able to make money easily but we need to make sure that we use minimum risk to trade in the market this will make it easier for us to make money.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast