Obaforex CopyFX (Technical Analysis) - Page 5
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Obaforex CopyFX (Technical Analysis)

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 15

Obaforex CopyFX (Technical Analysis)

Trader: Obaforex https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/38493/
    Forum nickname: Obaforex
    Account number: 2910753
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 100.31 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/38493/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 07 February 2018 04:15:28
    Started on: 07 February 2018 04:15:28
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission for profit: 30 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 1 week

i will be posting most of my market analysis here as time permits for documentation and also so that we can all discuss market analysis and help each other to succeed in trading from sharing ideas, also you can post questions and hopefully i will be able to respond in good time.

Or you could just copy my trades if you like my trading result

Note that i trade high risk for now so you might want to copy with small lot size but as my account balance increase this risk will be reduced but so far all is good even with high risk and mixed market trends

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    My GBPUSD trade idea

Attachment 23319
    GBPUSD M15 chart

I just saw this spike down on this pair and I think it makes sense to buy the move back up especially after it has recovered this much so fast, although this could as well be a corrective move but I seriously don't think so, instead I think the spike down is a way to trigger stops on numerous buy orders on this pair before the major upward move. Whatever the case may be am willing to take my chances with buy orders with my stop loss at previous low.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Update on GBPUSD trade

My GBPUSD went bad and my stop got hit, along the line USD grew in strength contrary to my initial expectations and this affected my trade negatively. Although at the moment GBPUSD seem set for a sell, but am not interested in the trade for now as I will like to see more confirmation that this pair is indeed ready to continue it's downtrend on the daily time frame.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    My GBPUSD trade idea

Attachment 23328
    GBPUSD M15 chart

At the moment the GBPUSD pair as been trading inside yesterday's trading range. A break below and consolidation of price below yesterday low may trigger more sell off today and a break and consolidation of price above high may trigger more buy. However I seem a little more biased towards the upside move than the downward move. I will be watching this pair closely for trade setups that will validate either of the possible trade scenarios

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    My EURUSD trade idea

Attachment 23329
    EURUSD H4 Chart

It the moment I think that EURUSD is in a corrective downward move to the level of 1.1724 after which we might have new highs most likely. But a breakdown of 1.1724 and consolidation of price below this level may signal further downward move, although this is an alternative trade scenario that I really am not expecting this week

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 3
    Yes today the euro is move to down side and its fail to break the up side 1.2840 level. I think now this pair is make its top and now its ready for move some deep down side movement but first we are need to get some confirmation of today close and if Monday this market is open with same bearish trend then we can make good money on this trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Update on GBPUSD trade

I got in a buy trade on the GBPUSD pair using a buy stop order and few minutes later this breaking news crashed the party and the pounds got pounded seriously
    Attachment 23335
    Although its painful that I have to incur another loss today because of this news and considering I am yet to recover my loss yesterday but am also glad I had a stop loss in place and I didn't shift it even though I felt like doing that before I eventually saw why the market made a turn around on me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Update on EURUSD trade Idea

Attachment 23349
    EURUSD H4 chart

As expected the the point 1.1725 held and price is on its way back up, although I think we should be careful of any upward move on any pair against the USD as there is expectation of rate hike by Wednesday and this may cause the USD to appreciate significantly ahead of that release. So in the main time I think I will hold my peace on long trades and scan market for good sell trade setups.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Obaforex; 06-11-2018 at 12:44 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Update on GBPUSD

Attachment 23357
    GBPUSD H1 chart

Trading on pound on Thursday and Friday was terrible for me as the pair seem to be under pressure and all attempt to drive this pair higher or lower failed and instead it traded in a range. However this week it as already paid me its debt of last week.
    Considering market technicals and fundamentals this pair may continue to trade downward until the announcement of USD interest rate later this week, the following are my reasons
    1. All GBP news released today were red, which is bad for GBP
    2. USD is likely in play ahead of expectations of rate hike on Wednesday, which is good for USD
    3. From technical point of view a rising upward trend line on GBPUSD is about to be confirmed broken

So its looking more and more like a bear party for now, from different angles.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Your analysis are very good today and pound is move to lower side an break its lower level today. I think if we are use some good trading methods in our trades then its easy for us to beat this market. you are use trend lines and market previous swing levels which is very good trading strategy to beat this market and make some easy earning with it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    GBPUSD trade idea

Attachment 23372
    GBPUSD M15 chart

The GBPUSD as been trading downward as expected since yesterday, but this morning it makes this very bullish move on the M15 time frame, so at the moment I think this piar is struggling to stay above major trend line but I expect this bullish signs to get wiped off after the GBP news expected to be released in the next few hours. Another bad news should send this pair down sharply, also even with a good news we might still see this pair go down although at a little slower rate

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast