Obaforex CopyFX (Technical Analysis) - Page 3
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Obaforex CopyFX (Technical Analysis)

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 15

Obaforex CopyFX (Technical Analysis)

Trader: Obaforex https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/38493/
    Forum nickname: Obaforex
    Account number: 2910753
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 100.31 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/38493/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 07 February 2018 04:15:28
    Started on: 07 February 2018 04:15:28
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission for profit: 30 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 1 week

i will be posting most of my market analysis here as time permits for documentation and also so that we can all discuss market analysis and help each other to succeed in trading from sharing ideas, also you can post questions and hopefully i will be able to respond in good time.

Or you could just copy my trades if you like my trading result

Note that i trade high risk for now so you might want to copy with small lot size but as my account balance increase this risk will be reduced but so far all is good even with high risk and mixed market trends

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Update on my GBPUSD trade

My first take profit as been hit and half of my trade as been closed in profit, at this point I think it is logical and considering market stups to break even on the remaining half of my trade, so that if market decide to trade in a range and pull back from here (which is very possible considering that there no fundamentals driving price today) I will still be in profit, and if price continue to head up (also very possible considering a setup am observing on H1 time frame) I will make more money on my second trade

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by Obaforex View Post
    Update on my GBPUSD trade

My first take profit as been hit and half of my trade as been closed in profit, at this point I think it is logical and considering market stups to break even on the remaining half of my trade, so that if market decide to trade in a range and pull back from here (which is very possible considering that there no fundamentals driving price today) I will still be in profit, and if price continue to head up (also very possible considering a setup am observing on H1 time frame) I will make more money on my second trade
    This is really good now your trades are on good profit and still you are make it because when I see you copy account then you are in big loss and now you are try to recover your losses that is good way to trade with proper stop loss. You are need patience because if you are hurry to get your losses then you can again make loss in your trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    This is really good now your trades are on good profit and still you are make it because when I see you copy account then you are in big loss and now you are try to recover your losses that is good way to trade with proper stop loss. You are need patience because if you are hurry to get your losses then you can again make loss in your trading.
    I think my strategy is actually quite profitable but the major challenge I have is discipline to keep to it and to maintain good money management and this are because the size of my trading account is very small which make it difficult to make the kind of profit I need and I have a lot of responsibility to carry, so basically I need more money
    Also sorry for the loss the last time you copied my trades, I was really busy then with my school project so I had very little time for trading yet I had to trade because I needed the money at the same time to help me with what I was doing.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Not doing any serious trading on my real account today as i am currently trading in a contest. so to avoid blowing my trading account on the excitements and the lack of proper risk assessments involved in taking part in a demo trading contest am staying away from real account trading unless i see very good chances of making some decent profit.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Attachment 23015
    GBPUSD M15 CHART

I think a potential buy trade is building up on the GBPUSD pair and this might be big. Considering the image above price already make a break to the downside of the mark range and the move happens to be a fake one or may be I should just call it what it looks like "a bear trap" so if the break out to the top side occur then we might be in for a bull treat, but how I will enter the buy trade is still undecided as entry will be based on how price break.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Update on my watched pair GBPUSD

After the news on interest rate decision and the others there is a significant downward move and right now the chart for this pair is quite messy so am not sure any reasonable trade will materialize on this pair today, but let's see what the next news on USD coming up in the next few munutes will do to the market, but right now I have shifted my focus to other pairs with cleaner charts.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    At the moment GBPUSD and EURUSD are pairs I have under consideration. Both of this pairs seem to be climbing up which indicates a buy but am still waiting for a good setup that will enable be get a good trade entry on this buy trend. Alternatively a break below present day open may change market trend and my sentiment, and I may begin to seek short trade entries. Also there is no big news expected today so market movement may be limited and should be purely technical too

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Attachment 23052
    EURUSD M15 chart

At the moment I think this pair is undecided because after struggling to go up all day it made a significant and sharp decline with two 15 minute candles without any news backing, I think this is an indication that volume may be ruturning into short trades as I imagine short positions are being build in the background. And I think we may see more of such actions tomorrow, however a retest/break below the blue line I indicated on chart may confirm this ahead of tomorrow

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Update on EURUSD trade
    Attachment 23053

So far the EURUSD trade as been playing out as expected but the present time of the day is a barrier in the way of the expected volatility from this point, but regardless a sell at this point is still fair as the chances that price will drop from here is fairly better than the possibility of price climping higher, however tomorrow will be a great day to look forward to

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Update on EURUSD trade
    Attachment 23054

As expected all profit targets have been hit already today, so I will wait till tomorrow and see what structures the market will form and based on that I should be able to determine what will happen next, but at the moment I still feel that price is still going to go down significantly but I will take my time tomorrow to find good entry spot on this expected move.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast