Obaforex CopyFX (Technical Analysis) - Page 2
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Obaforex CopyFX (Technical Analysis)

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 15

Obaforex CopyFX (Technical Analysis)

Trader: Obaforex https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/38493/
    Forum nickname: Obaforex
    Account number: 2910753
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 100.31 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/38493/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 07 February 2018 04:15:28
    Started on: 07 February 2018 04:15:28
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission for profit: 30 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 1 week

i will be posting most of my market analysis here as time permits for documentation and also so that we can all discuss market analysis and help each other to succeed in trading from sharing ideas, also you can post questions and hopefully i will be able to respond in good time.

Or you could just copy my trades if you like my trading result

Note that i trade high risk for now so you might want to copy with small lot size but as my account balance increase this risk will be reduced but so far all is good even with high risk and mixed market trends

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Still holding my trades on USDZAR since yesterday, although i already breakeven on this trades, am considering adding more short trades at the moment but the chances of hitting my profit target of 11.84984 straight from here is still about 60% in my opinion. this is because of the time of the day (still early) and the fact that i have not seen any large volume bar to give an impression of what the market is thinking.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Attachment 22920
    GBPUSD M15 TRADE SETUP

Am feeling excited this morning so with a quick peep on my chart I saw an interesting sell setup and I think this should make my day more fun. So the setup is based on the fact that price tried to move up after today's trading day open but fell back down sharply which in my opinion shows presence of active sellers, I expect that they should drive price down to at least the second red line marked on my chart which is my second take profit target, while the first red line is my first take profit target

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Attachment 22924

And today is indeed a great day, both profit targets get hit within a very short period of time, just some nice and easy market movement.
    So now I will just take a break after this trade and go have some fun and possibly may take more trades later if i find a very good trade setup to increase my profit for the day.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Your trading results is pretty good and impressive and good to copy for those who want little commission from their trading every week, forex trading is a difficult business but when we trade with a good and decent strategy we will be able to make money easily but we need to make sure that we use minimum risk to trade in the market this will make it easier for us to make money.
    Yes, traders really needs the decent trading strategy, and I believe that can happen when you have a good knowledge and experience for you to gain that strategy you want, a proper understanding will definitely gain you a good strategy that will make you to determine and know what the market outcome will look like, trading is not easy but with the right knowledge then it is very easy for you, is only when you don't understand the market then it is very complex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Attachment 22931
    GBPUSD M15 TIMEFRAME SETUP UNDER VIEW

I wake up this morning feeling biased already about what I want to trade. Well I know what they say that trading with bias is mostly bad but am only human and I guess its normal to be bias every once in a while. So my bias today is to sell USD so am looking to either buy EURUSD or GBPUSD or sell USDJPY but my plan it either not trade at all or wait till I get a very good chance to do this with high chance of success

My setup above is to place a buy stop on the green line or buy on retest of that high with TP on the red line above and stop loss on the stop loss below
    This buy is logical because price is in a downtrend and has made a high that is higher than the previous, so if sellers fail to drive price down from here then it is only logical that the bulls will drive price to make a higher higher with initial target at the marked red line above.

- - - Updated - - -

Attachment 22932
    Update on GBPUSD M15

The last 15 minute candle just rules out the buy possibility on this pair, due to the fact that price already break below my tolerance level for a small up trend correction that was previously expected to launch price into new high. So right now its either we have a range or a continuation of the previous downward move, but the continuation of the previous downward move is most expected

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by Obaforex View Post
    Attachment 22801

This is my present trade idea on eurusd, stop loss should be at yesterday low 1.2254, with take profits 1.2321, 1.2345 and 1.2380

It is important to note however that there is the formation of an inverted hammer on the H1 time frame which might trigger a sell of this pair but i will only be interested in a sell after price as retest or break below yesterday low, should this happen then we might experience even a stronger and longer move down on this pair.
    Good analysis of you, I see there are many open positions placed by you at one time, I don't know how many positions should you have at one time as a rule of this trading system. It seems that you open a lot of positions with very short distance per trades, but I think this is very interesting, unfortunately you are no longer active in managing your copyfx account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    Your trading strategy is very good and you are use it very nicely =. I think if we are use moving average with Fibonacci levels then its very easy for all traders to get the market real trend and trade to follow it and make some good profit from this market. I like your analysis and trading way which is depend on our patience and if we are trade with patience then our success is really possible for us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    the trading method is good but trading with high risk is not recommended because the capital is small and trading with big risk may lead to big loses and loss of the account easily, try to make the risk is minimum or medium but not high so you will keep your trading safe and more profitable for you because good risk will help you to make consistent profits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    Honestly your trading strategy is really impressive and good to copy, the most important thing about trading strategy is when it is profitable and reliable to make use, what motivate traders to copy trading strategies is the profits that such strategy can provide in our trade, but we should always know that a good trading strategy have to work for a trader that also have a good experience and skills to make use of it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Attachment 23005
    GBPUSD M15 chart

Presently I have a buy trade on this pair and this is because I expect this pair to continue to move upward for the following reasons
    Price already broke slightly below previous market low and as regain bulluish momentum and had climb back above daily pivot, also there is no serious news to drive market today so no serious trend move is expected
    Profit targets are at daily R1 and R2 respectively with stop loss at previous low or they could be set just few pips below it.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast