Obaforex CopyFX (Technical Analysis) - Page 18
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Obaforex CopyFX (Technical Analysis)

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 15

Obaforex CopyFX (Technical Analysis)

Trader: Obaforex https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/38493/
    Forum nickname: Obaforex
    Account number: 2910753
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 100.31 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/38493/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 07 February 2018 04:15:28
    Started on: 07 February 2018 04:15:28
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission for profit: 30 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 1 week

i will be posting most of my market analysis here as time permits for documentation and also so that we can all discuss market analysis and help each other to succeed in trading from sharing ideas, also you can post questions and hopefully i will be able to respond in good time.

Or you could just copy my trades if you like my trading result

Note that i trade high risk for now so you might want to copy with small lot size but as my account balance increase this risk will be reduced but so far all is good even with high risk and mixed market trends

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Been a long while I have added any comment here so I just feel I should drop this.

At the moment EURUSD seem to be testing a critical upward rising trend line and this may offer very good opportunity for buy around here, however it is best to wait for a further confirmation that this line supports price before entering into trades as a break down of this level will put the tune of this pair in a serious downtrend on the longer term.

Screenshot_2019-01-24-15-55-48.jpg
    EURUSD H4 chart

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by Obaforex View Post
    Been a long while I have added any comment here so I just feel I should drop this.

At the moment EURUSD seem to be testing a critical upward rising trend line and this may offer very good opportunity for buy around here, however it is best to wait for a further confirmation that this line supports price before entering into trades as a break down of this level will put the tune of this pair in a serious downtrend on the longer term.
    It's a good analysis and from what am seeing with the eurusd, there is a strong probability that we should expect more rise in the market. The downtrend resistance line have been broken and we could expect it ride up to another resistance line. It will be a good trade with a good money management in terms of stop loss. So if you are confident enough you could take this trade and see how far it could go out for you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    Dear guys EURUSD make me surprised because price came down 1.1300 and again bounce back 1.1400+. Tomorrow again ECB President speak which can pressure again that reason we should wait to trade with the pair. Anyway if we have good practice in making a good trade in terms of money management then we can target the rising movement of this pair. On the other hand American politics not good for their economy.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by ict2014 View Post
    Dear guys EURUSD make me surprised because price came down 1.1300 and again bounce back 1.1400+. Tomorrow again ECB President speak which can pressure again that reason we should wait to trade with the pair. Anyway if we have good practice in making a good trade in terms of money management then we can target the rising movement of this pair. On the other hand American politics not good for their economy.
    That up and down we see on different occasion because trader must have to make our trade plan with fundamental movement and technical movement these are the most important part of our trading give trader opportunity to work and to make our trade plan safely for earning good money from market .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Every trader must have to know the whole scenrio for trading like all the fundamental and technical in trading which are planing to comes so these will give trader good opportunity for work and we should maintain our trade plan accordingly because success is possible when we completely understand them .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by bilal786 View Post
    Every trader must have to know the whole scenrio for trading like all the fundamental and technical in trading which are planing to comes so these will give trader good opportunity for work and we should maintain our trade plan accordingly because success is possible when we completely understand them .
    dear guys wise thinking of you about forex business and trader duty and responsibility. But Forex is a long course business as it has a huge part of technical or fundamental. What I think If a trader just needs to hold standard mind set up that may be possible if the trader adult and self-educated also very disciplined. Leaving other technical aspects just focus on price action which quick time give him a good trading signal.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ict2014 View Post
    dear guys wise thinking of you about forex business and trader duty and responsibility. But Forex is a long course business as it has a huge part of technical or fundamental. What I think If a trader just needs to hold standard mind set up that may be possible if the trader adult and self-educated also very disciplined. Leaving other technical aspects just focus on price action which quick time give him a good trading signal.
    Forex is not a crash course of learning or something that can be learned in a month r so it needs continuous learning. I myself do believe i need more efforts in the field of learning strategy and analysis. Good efforts and good trading alone can bring good profits, reckless trading is very harmful and no one should trade Forex to earn easy money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Its been a long time away from this forum but am back now

EURUSD H4 Chart Analysis

EURUSD 20-4-2019.jpg
    EURUSD H1 Chart

i believe that resistance for EURUSD lies around 1.1270, while an eventually break below present low may see price continue to fall towards 1.1191 as support. however for intra-day trading we might want to find small intra-day trading opportunities based on trend trading strategies while bearing this larger picture in mind

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42

EURUSD H4 Chart Analysis

EURUSD 20-4-2019.jpg
    EURUSD H1 Chart

i believe that resistance for EURUSD lies around 1.1270, while an eventually break below present low may see price continue to fall towards 1.1191 as support. however for intra-day trading we might want to find small intra-day trading opportunities based on trend trading strategies while bearing this larger picture in mind
    first of all welcome to forum again i am also thinking that eurusd will stop at 1.1274 how ever market is in bearish trend so it will hit the support level first on 1.1187 then it will start the bullish trend to hit the 1.1274 level but next week there is no major news and data to i think market remain flat in up comming week.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 50
    Given: 6

EURUSD H4 Chart Analysis

EURUSD 20-4-2019.jpg
    EURUSD H1 Chart

It has been really a long time I have seen you last in this forum and it is my pleasure to welcome you back. As regards to the EURUSD I think we are going to get more of the downward movement due to the fact that the pair have been able to break below the support level which is found at the 1.1280 and it is trying to head upward as to test the resistance level which is at the 1.1252 and if that level holds then we are likely going to get more of the bearish moves this week too. I believe that it is better and safer to try to sell at the highs because it is a downward trend market.

Not allowed!

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast