How Long
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How Long

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

How Long

Please share here that how long you have been engagged with the Forex trading!
    And what do you think about this business , is this is a quite good business or just like based on luck
    Is this possible to obtain success here , share you experience , how long you join , where you are standing this business and how long you will stay in trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Please share here that how long you have been engagged with the Forex trading!
    And what do you think about this business , is this is a quite good business or just like based on luck
    Is this possible to obtain success here , share you experience , how long you join , where you are standing this business and how long you will stay in trading
    its been around approximately 1 year in total when i started back forex trading 1 years ago. i have learned many things and i am not greedy nowadays too. but yes, i am still not able to control greediness fully.
    this business is not based on luck. its just 0.01% that luck matters while 99.99% profits are based on skills which comes from knowledge and experience. i think i will be in this business for some 5 years or so.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    i am trading Forex for 1 year till now and i think trading for long time will be good to have a good experience about how to trade Forex successfully . i lost some money on my way to trading Forex but after some months i started making profits .

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I have been trading forex since 2010,its going to bey third year after 2013 that I have been trading forex and i would say its been quit a challenging experience coupled with the fact that I bearly got an official introduction, I basically learnt to trade myself and reading and studying articles from experienced and expert analyst, although am yet to achieve my goals but am on it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    as my point of view, forex trading is not based on the luck factor, i do not believe with luck factor and i do not depend to it, forex trading is a pure business and all depend to the ability and knowledge we have had then we can manage the business as well as we can, experiences will talk with much on this side then why we need to keep learning and practicing, there is no specific of time for how long we can reach the goals,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    I have been with this business for the last four months and with my limited experience I would like to say that we can not beat this business or gain profits by luck, it is a business which can be cracked only by knowledge and experience and there is no other way to get success just follow the basics and apply the knowledge.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    I am in this field from more than 4 years but still did not become a good forex trader but i hope after some months i will be able to earn money every month. I am doing mistakes but i am doing much demo trading to gain back the confidence level and do good trading so practice is the only way to control the mistakes in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I have been with the forex trading for quite some time. This is an extremely goo and interesting business, provided you do hardwork sincerely. This business can generate very high profit for you in a very short period of time and that too at the comfort of your home. It is indeed some luck and mostly hardwork and knowldge. I have successfully done this business and it helps maintain my livelihood.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    its been a while since i have been trading i forex trading business.it is a very interesting and profit earning business provided it is pursued with and hard work and knowledge in order to be successful in it.you can earn huge profits in short time that too from your home,it largely depends upon hardwork than luck..i hav earned a huge profit from this business...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I have been with this business from few months and i found it very simple and interesting.Anyone can earn a huge amount from this business nut i know this not easy we have to learn more and more about this business and also need some proper knowledge and sill.I am giving my sufficient time to learn this business to earn profit and to become a successful trader.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast