it's worth investing
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: it's worth investing

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    26
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    it's worth investing

    anselmobrasil (5238342)
    Trader: anselmobrasil https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/39080/
    Forum nickname: anselmo
    Account number: 5238342
    Server name: RoboForex Pro-Cent
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Cent
    Leverage: 1:300
    Funds: 141.52 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/39080/

    Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 15 February 2018 02:56:05
    Started on: 15 February 2018 02:56:05
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission for profit: 40 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

    Affiliate program:

    commission 10%
    be an investor earn 60% be a partner and earn 10%

    invest those 100 usd who are unemployed and see payback in 4 weeks I promise not to close positions in loss

    Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    How l can invest those 100 usd who are unemployed and see payback in 4 weeks I promise not to close positions in loss ?

    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Trader
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    82
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Pamm offers the opportunity to get some profits on the markets with the traders , and also enables to let someone trade for the group , and give some good advices . It is recommanded to start with some small amounts , around 60 or 200 us , in order to test the requirements and the conditions . On the long term , it could be with lots of good rewards to continue trading on the real forex markets with account specialists that enable to make some relative profits on the forex markets , with SL and TP levels .

    Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Trader ara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,834
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by doaa94 View Post
    How l can invest those 100 usd who are unemployed and see payback in 4 weeks I promise not to close positions in loss ?
    Just use your free money for investment, don't use your money for investment if you need that money to return within a certain time period, because forex is risky, there is no guarantee for you to make profit within 4 weeks, maybe even you can lose those your 100 usd. Because there are 2 possibilities, profit or loss. Just use your money wisely.

    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Trader rinaji's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,839
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    Just use your free money for investment, don't use your money for investment if you need that money to return within a certain time period, because forex is risky, there is no guarantee for you to make profit within 4 weeks, maybe even you can lose those your 100 usd. Because there are 2 possibilities, profit or loss. Just use your money wisely.
    This is very good to prepare in our trading, because double possibility, loss and profit like what you says. Preparing like what you say, i thought it will help us so much, the specially our mentality, our emotional and we will be calm down when trading because not be there set target how much we will get in the a period. Our mind is number one in trading. sometimes traders losing patience and be greedy because losing control in our mind when trading be floating. Our mind when calm and mood can handle all problem when trading.

    Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

  6. #6
    Trader elghina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    419
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    Just use your free money for investment, don't use your money for investment if you need that money to return within a certain time period, because forex is risky, there is no guarantee for you to make profit within 4 weeks, maybe even you can lose those your 100 usd. Because there are 2 possibilities, profit or loss. Just use your money wisely.
    I thought that surely in market forex there are two possibilities, and do not to using the money for returning​ within a certain time period, because very risky when you can not to handle it when coming to the time period it. And you willing be loss control to your mind when trading, and then happens what you do not to want in trading. Loss or MC are risk of every the trader. We must be carefully so much to aware about this. Get the your plans what you make it before entering market within your open order.

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Trader
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    129
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    We all know that forex is a risky endeavour and so is every other enterprise. And yet in your initial remark you say that you promise a 60% return in 4 weeks. Only for you to contradict yourself by saying that we should invest only with spare money because there could be fatal losses.
    Now my question is;
    1. Are you confident of your trading strategies that can guarantee a steady stream of profits?
    2. What exactly do investors stand to gain from investing with you?

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Trader xauyuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    188
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 44
    Quote Originally Posted by anselmo View Post
    anselmobrasil (5238342)
    Trader: anselmobrasil https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/39080/
    Forum nickname: anselmo
    Account number: 5238342
    Server name: RoboForex Pro-Cent
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Cent
    Leverage: 1:300
    Funds: 141.52 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/39080/

    Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 15 February 2018 02:56:05
    Started on: 15 February 2018 02:56:05
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission for profit: 40 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

    Affiliate program:

    commission 10%
    be an investor earn 60% be a partner and earn 10%

    invest those 100 usd who are unemployed and see payback in 4 weeks I promise not to close positions in loss

    hello dear congratulations on your CopyFX account. max drawdawn -58.89% isn't it too big?
    investment of 100USD is in standard value or in cent?
    and are you sure you will not suffer a loss in 4 weeks?

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    15
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    Just use your free money for investment, don't use your money for investment if you need that money to return within a certain time period, because forex is risky, there is no guarantee for you to make profit within 4 weeks, maybe even you can lose those your 100 usd. Because there are 2 possibilities, profit or loss. Just use your money wisely.
    Hi, I've read your post. But I can't understand what did you mean by the word "free money". As far as I know money is money and it can't become free. Are you trying to indicate using any bonus earned here to use in copy system? In fact I've very little knowledge on copy trade system. I'm asking this just out of curiosity and learning purpose....

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    30
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Thanks for your given opportunity I will verify your profile on the website of the Robo Forex as a newly mode from another broker I will check this program and will invest with you this is good program but it's decrease our proficiency and decrease our trading experience no doubt we get profit from this service but I encourage traders to trade their self part time or full time no doubt they will earn profit with good strategy

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •