1 11.11%
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829

Thread: A simple but powerful strategy

Thumbs Up
    Received: 198
    Given: 230

Lightbulb A simple but powerful strategy

The strategy depends on the alligator indicator
    - we will need the daily time frame(D1) to get the direction and the four-hour time frame (H4) to get the entry point.
    first, we go to the D1 as in the picture and wait for the market to correct and touch the moving averages after that, we go to H4 and wait until the price closes above the moving averages.
    then we open a buy position and we put the stop loss under the nearest low and we put the first take profit at the nearest high and if it is very close to the point of entry we make it equal to stop loss.(ex : sl=50 tp =50+spread).
    The second take profit is twice the stop loss (ex : sl=50 tp2 =100+spread).
    This strategy gives good results on major currency pairs such as EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, etc.
    The indicator is available on the MetaTrader 4 platform
    Attachment 22388

Examples:
    buy..
    Attachment 22386 Attachment 22387

sell..
    Attachment 22384 Attachment 22385

If there are any questions you do not hesitate, I will be happy to answer them in detail

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    Using the moving average and the candlestick pattern very well will do a trader a lot of good. I have never depended on that kind of trading strategy before, but i know how they are working, and when traders can use the two together with the mind of double confirmation on the larger time frames, i am certain that it will be a means for traders to earn much in the market.
    It is simple because come to think about it, the moving average is been known to be a trading indicator that can be used on the trend trading method. Therefore as a matter of fact the candlestick is not also hard, but some times the new traders don't take such simple trading method seriously as they think that a simple trading strategy doesn't work and the complex one is what that works.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    This is the worth trying strategy. I will try your strategy and post my results for sure. This is very near to support and resistance levels strategy and I liked the strategy because it is good in indicating the entry point early rather than indicating when the price has moved 50% of the total move. The simple would be the strategy, more you will be comfortable with taking the decision on entry and exit levels.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Even though this looks like a very new trading system to me because I have never heard of the alligator trading system before, yet, it looks very good for trading the market since it is very simple to understand. But my question on this trading system is which of the strategy does it perform most when it is used. For example, I am a short term trader and I do not like any trading system that is good only on long term because it does not work well for me as a short term traders. Trading the short term do not carry high risk for any trader who understood how well to do it. I will try this out on the demo account to see if it will be good for short term trading system.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    This indeed is a very good trading system and should be recommended to any trader who is looking for a reliable trading system. It is a very mature trading system since it deal with higher time frames of the daily and the H4 time frames. But one of the factor that can make this trading system profitable is patience because there will a lot of waiting to be done.Trading wit higher time frames like this is the best way to trade the market. have to be a lot of waiting to be done, but will pay off at the end of the day.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    The best trading strategies are often simple, lets get to know that fact, trading in forex market takes a whole lot of learning and then the trader should be determined as well, from what I have learned, experience has made me know that the simple use of candlestick pattern could make the trader get to become more profitable, success doesn't come so easily, it takes more practice and learning.

Not allowed!

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829