Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 10 February 2018 15:32:52
    Started on: 10 February 2018 15:32:51
    Risk level: High
    Commission for profit: 10 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

About my trading strategy.

I trade news as described on my thread http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/2...(NFP)-strategy

Some times, I trade with the technical patterns.

My risk is about 4-6 percent.

Stay tuned.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    Quote Originally Posted by bilal786 View Post
    I think you have to wait more for sell planing becuse market does not clear its direction or pullback again to bearish , so if market setup new trend to down side then we take higher stoploss and will take good advantage and from this level our stoploss is from last day higher and here we have other opportunity for breakout on upper side .
    Yes, I agree with you, in fact, I closed the trade after making a second analysis and seeing some signs that the bullish move is not yet completed. I am looking forward to buy usdjpy, I think the pair in for a bullish movement, though I will do that with more serious caution and trading with little risks.

UJ.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    Yes, I agree with you, in fact, I closed the trade after making a second analysis and seeing some signs that the bullish move is not yet completed. I am looking forward to buy usdjpy, I think the pair in for a bullish movement, though I will do that with more serious caution and trading with little risks.

UJ.jpg
    yes but it already got a strong support to up and now have chances it will come down for some retracement, so for that situation keep some patience and do not get in hurry when we take decision in hurry we lose, so just wait pair will clear you the real direction automatically , it happen i have experience or it

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    yes but it already got a strong support to up and now have chances it will come down for some retracement, so for that situation keep some patience and do not get in hurry when we take decision in hurry we lose, so just wait pair will clear you the real direction automatically , it happen i have experience or it
    You are right about that and that is what I am doing. I don't trade with being in a hurry. I waited but volatility in USDJPY is not encouraging, although it moved as expected but for some few pips. I could have been negative in swap charges and I don't like holding my trades over night again. On the other hand. I couldn't take any trade today, wasn't feeling fine and also no clearer signals, maybe tomorrow, I should catch some good opportunities before the month ends.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 4
    You are right about that and that is what I am doing. I don't trade with being in a hurry. I waited but volatility in USDJPY is not encouraging, although it moved as expected but for some few pips. I could have been negative in swap charges and I don't like holding my trades over night again. On the other hand. I couldn't take any trade today, wasn't feeling fine and also no clearer signals, maybe tomorrow, I should catch some good opportunities before the month ends.
    Yes we have to do all the required work that has to be done and then we have the right say on what to trade, either to buy or to sell and where to put the stop loss. But profits can be achieved with consistency in performance and confidence on our strategy. Stop loss is very important to minimize losses but effective only when used properly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    trading with high risk is not good and the trader should trade with low risk to keep trading always safe and avoid facing of big danger and so the trader will be able to protect his account and will be able to stay in the market for the long time, the high risk will not help the trader on the long term and the trader may face bad situation one day

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    trading with high risk is not good and the trader should trade with low risk to keep trading always safe and avoid facing of big danger and so the trader will be able to protect his account and will be able to stay in the market for the long time, the high risk will not help the trader on the long term and the trader may face bad situation one day
    The traders of the high risk should know that they are at the verge of losing everything. Even when such traders did not lose everything, they are still risking too much, this will not end well for that trader. We should endeavour to trade the market politely, there is no need of taking excessive risk that will affect our trading account negatively, that will only be leading to the account crash for the trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    I don't trade with being in a hurry.
    There is not need trying to trade in s hurry when we would have waited for the price to do its thing and make money off it and I believe that whenever we are able to concentrate on bigger time frames then it gives us the time as to analyze the forex market so well as to start executing the right trades and it leads to earning good amount of money over time, because we get to understand how the market works and its directions and execute our trades in the same direction too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    The traders of the high risk should know that they are at the verge of losing everything. Even when such traders did not lose everything, they are still risking too much, this will not end well for that trader. We should endeavour to trade the market politely, there is no need of taking excessive risk that will affect our trading account negatively, that will only be leading to the account crash for the trader.
    I know that we all need success, how we will be getting the success matter to the stability of the success and the account we are trading to make that success. Taking the high risk is not generally bad, it is only a matter of how the trader is taking the risk. It is so good that we take advantage of the money and risk management as we trade, that is the best.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    success does not just come our ways but we must always work hard for it, and one of the ways through which we are going to start doing this is whenever we are willing to start learning what forex trading is all about and making sure that we have developed good trading skills over time and using the knowledge and experience we have gained over time to execute our trades are some of the key things that we must do as forex traders if we are going to start expecting anything called success. In fact, success is not gotten over night and as such we should be willing to invest enough time into doing the right things all the times.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    success does not just come our ways but we must always work hard for it, and one of the ways through which we are going to start doing this is whenever we are willing to start learning what forex trading is all about and making sure that we have developed good trading skills over time and using the knowledge and experience we have gained over time to execute our trades are some of the key things that we must do as forex traders if we are going to start expecting anything called success. In fact, success is not gotten over night and as such we should be willing to invest enough time into doing the right things all the times.
    Its not easy to get success we do lot of efforts and hardwork so we get success with it , i always like to work with the best trade strategies and with the learning enough we should make our plan successful every trader must spend time to learn and have real practice about it this will give trader big opportunity to trade and earn money for getting success .

Not allowed!

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast