Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 10 February 2018 15:32:52
    Started on: 10 February 2018 15:32:51
    Risk level: High
    Commission for profit: 10 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

About my trading strategy.

I trade news as described on my thread http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/2...(NFP)-strategy

Some times, I trade with the technical patterns.

My risk is about 4-6 percent.

Stay tuned.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    you capital is good but in start you should move slow to reach the 500$ capital target, if you are usng NFP remember one thing mostly news are going opposite from last some months, and their effect just come in some minutes so use them but quit position in short time i think it will be good from my opinion and best of luck

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    you capital is good but in start you should move slow to reach the 500$ capital target, if you are usng NFP remember one thing mostly news are going opposite from last some months, and their effect just come in some minutes so use them but quit position in short time i think it will be good from my opinion and best of luck
    I am aware of that and I am aware of the risk as well. Even though that forex trading market is tempting, I will always make sure to see that I am making use of little risk at all times to be able to gradually grow and develop my trading account to a much bigger account and be able to have the best news in my favor. Thanks for stopping by.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    What the heck is going on your account? I think you need to re think again about your trading strategy, you are almost lost about 300% percentage of your account. I think you need to review again your trading strategy and turn it into good profit. I think the major mistake you made in your account is about loosing control about the money management system. Money management is preventing the bad habit of trader for loosing the more money in forex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    What the heck is going on your account? I think you need to re think again about your trading strategy, you are almost lost about 300% percentage of your account. I think you need to review again your trading strategy and turn it into good profit. I think the major mistake you made in your account is about loosing control about the money management system. Money management is preventing the bad habit of trader for loosing the more money in forex.
    That is what happens to trader when they are not sticking to the learning they did. Forex is also a very complex business and only the traders that are seriously learning will make money. When you don't get to follow the forex trading rules, you will experience losses in your trading account and I don't think it is wise to loss about 300 percent and still trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    It is quite a sad one for me, which I am ashamed of. Invested and lost more than 60 percent of my investment. I think trading is hard but I will keep on trying and learning from my mistakes. I think one major problem is the emotions and greed.

Here is my proofs.

Big loss.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    road to success is not easy and needs long time of working to get good results and make consistent profits, the beginning of success requires a way for keeping the account safe from big loses and margin call, and so this will help in making of consistent profits and understanding the market better because more contact with the market will give the trader more experience.
    Yeah, I know about that and that is the reason why I don't want to be in a much hurry no more. Because now I will be learning on how to trade with the best of trading strategies and then making sure to use money and risk management because that is what we all do obviously need so as we can become successful in the business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Using the temporal and periodic trading as the NFP trading waiting the news is not good as trader. When trading with more capital and the trading is offering the more money too in forex account. I think the trader should understand the benefit of the forex market which can get the best number of profit, as the manually forex trading is not best at all using the more lot. More money with more lot can make trader more confident.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    ha a good trading Opportunity on GBPUSD based on the obvious sharp down trend on the one how time frame and with the help of my new found strategy, price action, I was able to have my trade run into profits. I will gradually grow my account back.

Won GU.PNG

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    The road to success in forex trade is very narrow and difficult, but in life nothing good comes out easily just have to put more pressure and effort to succeed in it, for you to succeed in this business then it is necessary that you should take time to monitor your trading strategies and skills that you make use in your trade, don't be so confident over the profits you make in your trade at all times.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast