Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 10 February 2018 15:32:52
    Started on: 10 February 2018 15:32:51
    Risk level: High
    Commission for profit: 10 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

About my trading strategy.

I trade news as described on my thread http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/2...(NFP)-strategy

Some times, I trade with the technical patterns.

My risk is about 4-6 percent.

Stay tuned.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    The road to success is very narrow but with the right experience to work in the road you will get to your destination safely, forex trading is risky and difficult we cannot trade and succeed without the right knowledge, skills and strategy of trading we need to develop the right trading experience, skills and strategy before we can trade and become successful in this business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    road to success needs hard working and continuous updating of the knowledge to be able to reach the level of success you want because getting of success is not easy and will not come easily or quickly, success needs patience and with continuous working success will come, success will change your life and will let you to make consistent profits.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I like to remove forex indicators from strategies that can gives us profits, indicators have the capacity to make us lose than to make us gain from forex field. I don't trade indicators due to my bad experience on it, i can not say like you that every strategy can make us wins. I prefer to use price action, it is the strategy that makes me make profits.
    Well it is not bad for you to remove indicator from your trading strategy when you found out that indicator is not useful to use in your strategy, when you have very bad experience in indicator then you will definitely find it difficult to succeed in using indicators in forex market, as a newbie trader I think if I can have a good understanding and experience about indicators then I believe it will provide profit in my trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    Hello all

After close margin call experience. I have funded my account with $111. Forex is indeed not a fast way to get to success, with little mistakes and you will blow off your trading account. But then again, I don't intend giving up any time soon.
    Just take it easy and slow, I know the market is not simple for us to make money from it. But at the same time, if you keep on taking trades with little risks I am sure that you can really have good improvement on how you trade. Taking little risk will enable us become successful and long term profitable.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    Just take it easy and slow, I know the market is not simple for us to make money from it. But at the same time, if you keep on taking trades with little risks I am sure that you can really have good improvement on how you trade. Taking little risk will enable us become successful and long term profitable.
    I am doing that, but then, my analysis is still not good, I have got some bad trades already, but I used little risk and lots, so it helped me loss less.

JOurnal.jpg

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    It is quite a sad one for me, which I am ashamed of. Invested and lost more than 60 percent of my investment. I think trading is hard but I will keep on trying and learning from my mistakes. I think one major problem is the emotions and greed.
    Trading is risky and difficult learning from our mistakes is good because it will improve us and this will make us a more better forex trader's, you take a risk of 0.30 on deposit of 150$ which I think is quite too risky, if we want to succeed in this business for a long time we need to use a low risk to keep our account safe from margin call, we should learn from our mistakes at all time because it guarantee to make us a better forex trader's.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    Trading is risky and difficult learning from our mistakes is good because it will improve us and this will make us a more better forex trader's, you take a risk of 0.30 on deposit of 150$ which I think is quite too risky, if we want to succeed in this business for a long time we need to use a low risk to keep our account safe from margin call, we should learn from our mistakes at all time because it guarantee to make us a better forex trader's.
    Trading is very risky, we can learn from the mistakes that we made in the past, we will not let it to repeat itself on the strategy we use and the management we use for the strategy. I see that 0.3 lot is too high for that account, the trader can not trade more than three time before he will destroy all his trading account, we need better plan than that.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    Hello all

After close margin call experience. I have funded my account with $111. Forex is indeed not a fast way to get to success, with little mistakes and you will blow off your trading account. But then again, I don't intend giving up any time soon.
    Well margin call is a bad experience to us in this business. However it is good to move forward no matter the experience you come across in forex market, yes we all should put that in the back of our mind that, forex trade is not fast way to achieve success, you can be successful today and any mistakes can kill your success here, be more careful on trading forex market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 30
    Technical analysis are always helpful for traders to make high profit from this market. we are need to concentrate on market price and its movement and spend our time to see the market maximum time. In this way we are got some good trading opportunities which are help us to make high profit within very short time period from this market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by stable View Post
    Technical analysis are always helpful for traders to make high profit from this market. we are need to concentrate on market price and its movement and spend our time to see the market maximum time. In this way we are got some good trading opportunities which are help us to make high profit within very short time period from this market.
    Technical analysis is the best way to trade forex market, i have trained many of the suggested ways which traders are trading the market with but it failed me. The opportunity that is in the use of technical analysis are many and the trader that can practice it will develop a strong method to trade the forex market with high income coming from it.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast