Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 10 February 2018 15:32:52
    Started on: 10 February 2018 15:32:51
    Risk level: High
    Commission for profit: 10 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

About my trading strategy.

I trade news as described on my thread http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/2...(NFP)-strategy

Some times, I trade with the technical patterns.

My risk is about 4-6 percent.

Stay tuned.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    Just about making my monthly evaluation and I found out that I didn't write about my winning on EURUSD last trade of the month. I also made some Withdrawal for urgent use. I will deposit $50-$100 for next month trading. I am to make 20 percent at least.

Winn.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    Just about making my monthly evaluation and I found out that I didn't write about my winning on EURUSD last trade of the month. I also made some Withdrawal for urgent use. I will deposit $50-$100 for next month trading. I am to make 20 percent at least.

Winn.jpg
    I majorly like the way you are keeping this trading journal cool and active, you did not let emotion weigh you down on the losses you made. You are just like myself, despite the fact that the money in your account is now tiny, you are still deeming it fit to plan on depositing again next month, that is really nice. In that case, if you can step up the deposit a little bit higher, it will be better.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48

Winn.jpg
    it is nice to make profits and make some withdrawal and so this can encourage you to trade more and make more to withdraw again and again, but always keep your risk small to grow your capital and reach good one that help you to make more profits, you can withdraw some of the profits and leave the other to compound your capital and increase it

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    That is good my friend, for the fact that you loss huge money doesn't not even discourage your trading strategy or system is a good self determination, of course this a business that sometimes our expectations don't come through but that should not discouraged our trading strategy or ideas in forex market, we should keep it in mind that it is not all times that our expectations will come to pass in forex market, we should be very confident and be discipline in forex market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    I really like you trading strategies because when we are use technical patterns in our trading then its really easy for traders to make profit from this market. Our success is only possible when we are trade at low volatility market with technical analysis. In this way our risk is low but we can make easily big profit from this business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 30
    Quote Originally Posted by mao View Post
    I really like you trading strategies because when we are use technical patterns in our trading then its really easy for traders to make profit from this market. Our success is only possible when we are trade at low volatility market with technical analysis. In this way our risk is low but we can make easily big profit from this business.
    Its does not matter we are use technical patterns or fundamental trading patterns in our trading. The most important thing for us is our own knowledge and experience in our trading. Our trading experience and knowledge is help us to find a good trade in which our risk is low but we can earn high profit easily. That is reason we all need first to get knowledge and experience in our trading then our success is possible.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    Hello all

After close margin call experience. I have funded my account with $111. Forex is indeed not a fast way to get to success, with little mistakes and you will blow off your trading account. But then again, I don't intend giving up any time soon.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by mao View Post
    Well any trading strategy can give you profits in forex market it is just depends on how you understand this business and how you go about your trade, success doesn't depends on trading low volatility market or not, a trader that have a good knowledge and experience will trade highly volatile market and succeed and a trader that trade low volatile market will not achieve success in the sense that there is no good experience to trade forex market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by coolless View Post
    Well any trading strategy can give you profits in forex market it is just depends on how you understand this business and how you go about your trade, success doesn't depends on trading low volatility market or not, a trader that have a good knowledge and experience will trade highly volatile market and succeed and a trader that trade low volatile market will not achieve success in the sense that there is no good experience to trade forex market.
    I like to remove forex indicators from strategies that can gives us profits, indicators have the capacity to make us lose than to make us gain from forex field. I don't trade indicators due to my bad experience on it, i can not say like you that every strategy can make us wins. I prefer to use price action, it is the strategy that makes me make profits.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Hello all

After close margin call experience. I have funded my account with $111. Forex is indeed not a fast way to get to success, with little mistakes and you will blow off your trading account. But then again, I don't intend giving up any time soon.
    Hello Darkhorse, It's good news that you continue this strategy with your fresh deposit.
    I've read your trading strategy based on nfp news, that's mean that you trade only one time per month, I read on your thread that you trade scalping on NFP, are you here also doing scalping in NFP news moment? Thanks for sharing your strategy especially this journal, hope best of luck to you.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast