You know how to be a successful Trader
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: You know how to be a successful Trader

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

You know how to be a successful Trader

A most broadly asked question and even some time customer support where people talk with company representative ask this type of the Question and what's answer they give of course a traditional
    Okay Right now forget everything , just pick one person who just know forex trading from lets 1 month or just visit ROBO Forex Forum today i read some threads, do you think they didnt know how to be successful !! i don't know
    Wha i have experience while i talk with my senior what ever they suggest me i already yes to be honest i already know , like if i said you use money management you know , lets say i suppose to say you be discipline you know , or lets say a most traditioanl answer hey you should use demo account ah man you already know !
    Really i know how to be a successful trader then where main problems lies , and if not then where i have to go !

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    A most broadly asked question and even some time customer support where people talk with company representative ask this type of the Question and what's answer they give of course a traditional
    Okay Right now forget everything , just pick one person who just know forex trading from lets 1 month or just visit ROBO Forex Forum today i read some threads, do you think they didnt know how to be successful !! i don't know
    Wha i have experience while i talk with my senior what ever they suggest me i already yes to be honest i already know , like if i said you use money management you know , lets say i suppose to say you be discipline you know , or lets say a most traditioanl answer hey you should use demo account ah man you already know !
    Really i know how to be a successful trader then where main problems lies , and if not then where i have to go !
    frankly speaking i know all the rules and ways to become a successful trader, but the problem is that, i dont know how to start :(
    i know that we have to control emotions especially greed etc and have to use low lot size and first learn and then only earn. and i am also good in analyzing and helping out others. but when it comes to me and my trading, i am not good into that :(

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    yes that is true you must know how to be a successful trader and to be able to make profits from this risky market .first you must know that all successful traders did not learn there trading method from a Forex teacher they learn it by them selves .so you must depend on your self and on your mind to be a successful Forex trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    yes that is true you must know how to be a successful trader and to be able to make profits from this risky market .first you must know that all successful traders did not learn there trading method from a Forex teacher they learn it by them selves .so you must depend on your self and on your mind to be a successful Forex trader.
    But in my opinion if we want to success of forex busienss so need to patience and emotion control also other than we must have good knowledge and experience about forex trading . Take more time for get experience which will be gather through demo practice and more study in any source in internet

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Most forex traders know how to become a successful forex trader, because we are easy to get tips and tricks how to be a successful trader from various sources and even for free. But unfortunately only a few people who would do the trick and tips, so that only a few traders are able to be successful.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    if you are asking my opinion i think only knowledge ,experience, patience skill are the ways which lead to success. we have to control on our emotion and should avoid greed. we have to get the above mentioned abilities from wherever and what ever source. keep practising on demo account and learning from forex expert friend and ebooks can also lead us to success.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    i think most of us man know how to be successful trader but i dont know why dont apply that , and i think to be successful trader you should have knowledge and then built your successful strategy and successful strategy is the one which have stop loss and take profit and then trade on real and only think to make money for your future ..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    To be a successful Forex trader he should be best in every category of Forex trading.He should learn more about Forex from various sources or expert traders.Gain experience by trading in demo accounts because there is no risk of make loss.He should be always confident while trading and keep his emotions far from him.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I share the same view as yours ,most of us in this forum knows what to do to become a successful trader, such as learning in demo before trading,applying money management, using stop loss,using low lot size to reduce your risk exposure, planning before executing and so on,yes we do know what to do to become a successful trader but our problem lies in our discipline to always abide to our trading rules and strategy,most times our problems is also the fact that we might get carried away in the moment and do the wroug thigh nor either so get greedy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    For me to be a successful trader, we must be patient person, hard working person, can manage our time in trading as effectively, high discipline, determination to earn money, using proper money management and good skill in analyzing of forex market

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast