We Deceive Ourself

Thread: We Deceive Ourself

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

We Deceive Ourself

Well i think almost 20 -30 minutes before giving this thread a name and then finally i got a name
    Well with the title of this thread you might can see what has written deceive mean cheat etc right
    How many times a novice traders has comes across of you and what's you have answered them .
    Of course like a religious obligation you will answer him stay patience, be discpline blah blah hey what's wrong with us , including myself i advice a lot but why i missed to applicable on myself
    All of us know the secret of the success but why we are not able to do first on ourself !

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Well i think almost 20 -30 minutes before giving this thread a name and then finally i got a name
    Well with the title of this thread you might can see what has written deceive mean cheat etc right
    How many times a novice traders has comes across of you and what's you have answered them .
    Of course like a religious obligation you will answer him stay patience, be discpline blah blah hey what's wrong with us , including myself i advice a lot but why i missed to applicable on myself
    All of us know the secret of the success but why we are not able to do first on ourself !
    same is the problem with me GAMER :(
    i am v ery very good in advicing. whenever i give a trade/signal to my friends, it hits tp.
    but whenever i do a trade secretly it hits stop loss :(
    we are good in telling people about rules , what to do , etc . and when it comes to ourself, we arethe loosers instead :(

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    yes you must advice your self first and you can advice any beginner trader. there is no 100 % perfect trader you must fail in loss and we must believe with this matter .and i also facing this problem and any trader here must face this problems .so that is my opinion about this matter .

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    The point of decision taking is what makes us a fool or a master,a master didn't just became one all of a sudden it was due to his constant practice and focus on what goal he or she has set for themselves, that's why we have thevcommon saying that we learn from our mistakes.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Yes this is very much true, I have blown up my trading account 3 times just because I do over trade, but while advising others I suggest them to trade with small quantity for their safety but myself do with bigger lot because of my over confidence, but now days I am trading with very small amount, lets see till when I able to control myself.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Yes , you should first consult your self and you can consult a beginner trader . There will not suffer you to be , and we believe that this issue is no 100 % perfect trader . And I have faced this problem, and here's the problem facing any trader . So that is my opinion about this matter . Why then are we to the point of making a general statement of what makes us a fool or a master , a master of it was due to his constant practice and focus on the goals he has set for themselves all of a sudden became not one that we learn from our mistakes .

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 6
    yes sir you have the right at all you say , but respectfully you haven`t proposed the resolution for this issue
    all of us nearly has the same problem but of coursewe can concieve our selves of being patient shall it be more better than today

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    You are saying right sir first of all we should try to learn about ourself because many trader's are try to give suggestion to a newbie trader but they should try to understand about their suggestions for example if we are suggesting anyone to follow money management then its very essential to use money management ourself too in trading

Not allowed!