Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 87
    Quote Originally Posted by tfs2012 View Post
    [lang=ar]

I think we need something to reminds us when we get excited about making a big profit We say repeatedly that we learned the lesson, but we go back to the same mentality again to lose.
    I need to work on this too I know that I am a good trader but lousy when it comes to money management.

i'll check it out hopefully this is what you are looking for to make money regularly and make up for what you loss .[/lang]
    I already won one trade with it. It is such a long term trading method and I think I like it. But I have to make use of it on the demo account for six months to be sure about it before I think of investing my money with it on the real account so I still have a lot way to go with it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 74
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Real View Post
    I already won one trade with it. It is such a long term trading method and I think I like it. But I have to make use of it on the demo account for six months to be sure about it before I think of investing my money with it on the real account so I still have a lot way to go with it.
    I don't get you rightly my friend, did you mean that you are trading this Copyfx journal with demo account or what? If you are working with the demo, then i will advice you to continue with it, you should not open a real account yet based on the results i am seeing on your Copyfx journal. However, long term trading is good like your said, and when your short term strategies have failed, that is the best alternative.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    Honestly we all needs something to remind us when we are making profits in our trade, well it is not bad at all, as a newbie trader it is necessary that you should take your time to learn in the demo account before you think of having a real trading account, this is not like some other business that you can easily do to succeed, so learn in the demo account properly before having a real account..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    trading with minimum risk is the best and keep trading safe and profitable and so this means making of more and more profits, it is better to tell us about your way of trading as this will help us to know about your strategy and if you can tell us about the success rate,this can attract more clients to your accounts and this will help you to get more commissions.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by coolless View Post
    Honestly we all needs something to remind us when we are making profits in our trade, well it is not bad at all, as a newbie trader it is necessary that you should take your time to learn in the demo account before you think of having a real trading account, this is not like some other business that you can easily do to succeed, so learn in the demo account properly before having a real account..
    A newbie trader must need to use a trading strategy first in demo trading account and when he is think now he is ready to work with that trading strategy then we are need to start work with it and always we are need to remember that we are need to take small risk in our trading. If traders are take high risk then they can lose easily their money on this market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 184
    I took a big loss yesterday. But I will recover.

Following the trend on GBP/USD daily time frame, I bought the pair in expectation of it to go more higher, but I was wrong. Seems like it wants to retest the moving average on my chart before it hopefully start going up again.
    You get a big loss in your first trade, I think you use very big lotsize which is not worth your initial balance.
    Initial deposit is $100, open trade with 0.05 lot size, you have losses $42, so you only have two chances of enter the market. It was amazing, I think there are no trader who can success managing their account with only 2 chances of trades from their total balance money except there are a good luck. I hope you best of luck next time my bro.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 87
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    I don't get you rightly my friend, did you mean that you are trading this Copyfx journal with demo account or what? If you are working with the demo, then i will advice you to continue with it, you should not open a real account yet based on the results i am seeing on your Copyfx journal. However, long term trading is good like your said, and when your short term strategies have failed, that is the best alternative.
    It is not possible to have the copyfx with demo account, check you would see that I have invested real money. I was testing my strategy then on the demo account and now I am done. SO, I am expecting to invest some funds in my copyfx to start from where I stopped. Hopefully in a week time I will invest some funds in my copyfx.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 74
    Given: 63
    It is not possible to have the copyfx with demo account, check you would see that I have invested real money. I was testing my strategy then on the demo account and now I am done. SO, I am expecting to invest some funds in my copyfx to start from where I stopped. Hopefully in a week time I will invest some funds in my copyfx.
    I never thought that you were using a demo account for the trading then, neither do I know that your work was on a testing mode, no wonder that you were not upgraded ever since you have being doing it. I hope that your system of trading will work nicely for you now, because with the result I am still seeing here, I have not seen an encouraging improvement in your work, hope this could take you through the live trading alive? I wish you best of luck on this quest of yours my friend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Will be good to see how your new system works and then lets know how you are doing in the market. In forex trading market, we can't become successful without consistent learning and trying to correct the mistakes we have been making. Furthermore, those who succeeded didn't make it so simple. They kept on learning and improving in their skills to get to become good and profitable.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by geng View Post
    A newbie trader must need to use a trading strategy first in demo trading account and when he is think now he is ready to work with that trading strategy then we are need to start work with it and always we are need to remember that we are need to take small risk in our trading. If traders are take high risk then they can lose easily their money on this market.
    That is a good thing to do, when traders can work with demo for a long time, that time will not be a waste, it is will be practicing time for experience to be developed by that trader. When we can do this on a good trading system that we are practicing, it is fast way to become rich in the real account that the result will be for us. Small risk taking is good when we practice demo also, it is how we will trade and last long in the forex field.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast