Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Price action and indicators

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189

Price action and indicators

Don't miss today's webinar: "Price action and indicators. Part 2"

Many traders were interested in applying indicators and I've got several request about this, so I've decided to make special webinar on this topic.

Today we will repeat most important aspects from previous webinar and add some new ideas.

Today we will talk about:

1. Volatility indicators and how to apply them
    2. Oscillators based on standard deviation
    3. Unconventional use of moving averages
    4. Unconventional Fibonacci retracements and extensions

Reserve your seat!

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 1
    Price action is doing an pattern identification in a candlestick chart. The more we know how to trade properly the more we can end up having more and more profitable trade. I don't mind if I spend a lot of time studying this pattern. Its really has good chance that we going to make it good in forex trading if we just going to follow this type of analysis. I am confident that some how I can make it good in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    It is often said that; tow is better than one. This is why the use of the price action and indicator should never be the thing that is strange to the trader that understands it very well. It will help to have better trading results if you are careful in this, because they will have to confirm and compliment themselves in getting you what you want.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    Thank you very much for your helpful activity .many a newbie become skill by such kind of webniar ,i am also like such kind of webniar . In Forex knowledge is very necessary for profitable trade.None can success in Forex without knowledge.So please continue your mission of learning.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 1
    Its really good if we do know how to do analysis. The most important thing is to understand the risk that we are taking. I am happy with my earning performance right now and I am trying to grow my trading account. My experience tell me that in order to make some good profit I need to make sure that I can handle my trading account properly. So I am really hoping that I can.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    Its really good if we do know how to do analysis. The most important thing is to understand the risk that we are taking. I am happy with my earning performance right now and I am trying to grow my trading account. My experience tell me that in order to make some good profit I need to make sure that I can handle my trading account properly. So I am really hoping that I can.
    I agree with it that other than we use in the analysis of trade then it will be much much better also in this trade we are able to make trades with better management on how to use the money in the trade to make better risk management so that the risk of handling better then I am sure we will also be able to get a more secure trading opportunities and comfortable in this trade

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Research shows that for new currency trading investors, successful trading is hard to accomplish. ... Take benefit of this exclusive foreign exchange market training device before choosing yours.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    so bad i miss it but sir
    the webinar is excellent for any beginner to learn more about forex tools and how to use it well and effectively.
    but with my respect you can post it like a video

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    Price action is doing an pattern identification in a candlestick chart. The more we know how to trade properly the more we can end up having more and more profitable trade. I don't mind if I spend a lot of time studying this pattern. Its really has good chance that we going to make it good in forex trading if we just going to follow this type of analysis. I am confident that some how I can make it good in forex trading.
    I just think that price action is not just about candlestick patterns, candlestick is a type of technical indicators made by the Japanese and used as the default chart by trading platform provider beside line charts and bar charts. Price action is wider than the candlestick pattern. This is just my personal understanding.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    i'm brand new within foreign exchange. and so i skipped the actual web seminar. it may be ideal for all of us. however just how can all of us obtain the information on which web seminar. forex currency trading is straightforward however hard in the event that 1 has not sufficient knwoledge about this. as well as to find the understanding we ought to go to the actual webiner. since it assists within our industry giving understanding, i wish to understand particulars.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    is straightforward to do although not to achieve success since the just sign a person discover with this industry won't ever end up being simple simply because a lot of investors who've unsuccessful with this company with regard to faltering to understand to investigate the actual indications they discovered with this company and so i believe that needs to be all of us perform is actually how to locate the industry which will still develop with this industry to locate this particular industry to understand as well as maintain understanding

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast