Price action and indicators - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Price action and indicators

This can be very excellent identify and also additional practical in addition to now i\'m sure as a new investor i can take granted coming from participating That but please produce us all the documented hyper links Just as when i fight be offer with stay and please discuss lots of duration connected with internet seminar with GMT, therefore This when i will certainly handle to become produce with The item coming from any indicates.

Price action trade is very interesting and very important trading system in the forex market , and you know that the many trader trade and like the price action trade because it is very easy and there have no need to good trading strategy . only simple moving avarage can help you make a trade of price action.
    so that the moving avarage is the best indicators in the forex market of price action trade .
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mehedi420 View Post
    Price action trade is very interesting and very important trading system in the forex market , and you know that the many trader trade and like the price action trade because it is very easy and there have no need to good trading strategy . only simple moving avarage can help you make a trade of price action.
    so that the moving avarage is the best indicators in the forex market of price action trade .
    thanks
    I think if you talk important things then I consider both of these very important that if you are just a beginner in this business and it will be more likely suited for this trade better to learn analysis with indicators, but if you are not a novice trader then price action may be a good choice because it is a way of doing a very good analysis of the price action, but not easy to do novice traders

personally i dont believe in any indicators when trading, i like the idea of using the price on the market to interpret the signal of the market when trading the market this business is based on knowledge and understanding when trading the market and the price action is a strategy that require know use of any kinda indicators when trading the market

dear your detail of price action and indicators helpful for all members and we can easily work and understand your thread in you thread your explaining of price and indicators useful i thank your for this best thread and idea share with us i like these types of right webinars.

Quote Originally Posted by kamarul View Post
    The pair moved very active today and fell by more than 60 points. The pair worked and pierced the support level 0.8590. The fact that the pair could not be fixed below the level suggests the possibility of rolling back to the top of the level of 0.8695. The indicators also show a possible increase in couples, and the trend is still upward.
    I should understand the market is developed in wrong pattern the traders create wrong attitude and many other traders in this amrket looking for benefit but sure they are not able to catch the benefit in forex market with their earning very well to look that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    I should understand the market is developed in wrong pattern the traders create wrong attitude and many other traders in this amrket looking for benefit but sure they are not able to catch the benefit in forex market with their earning very well to look that way.
    all of it is dependent on their ability to analyze because somehow the ability to analyze the main requirements trader will be able to get a better profit and I feel in this trade when we do trade with price action, the understanding of the candlestick or pinbar is the most absolute and we need to know the depth as the basis of analysis of price action is dependent on the

I think it is more clear to use the price action in your trading for many reasons . the price action system acn tell us many truths instead fo we do not follow any news or any other sites of economic . price action through the candle sticks shapes can tell us the status of the market it self there are also many patterns of the gropu of the candles which may expresses come facts

Quote Originally Posted by COMANG View Post
    all of it is dependent on their ability to analyze because somehow the ability to analyze the main requirements trader will be able to get a better profit and I feel in this trade when we do trade with price action, the understanding of the candlestick or pinbar is the most absolute and we need to know the depth as the basis of analysis of price action is dependent on the
    That's right and since price action is actually one of the popular way of doing technical analysis its really good that we study this also. This one is I like to do analysis also. But I do multiple analysis using different technical analysis approach. I also do fundamental analysis. Although sometimes you will notice the result is different on each analysis. Its all depends on how you interpret it that make is a good information.

yeah dear i think Forex trader are professional trade by Forex trade.in time many trader have no knowladge about this business pattern.only a option have would be help every trader by webinar system.it is a help to all of trader how to learn about this trade.i believe that it is a useful and helpfull in Forex trade.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast