Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Price action and indicators

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189

Price action and indicators

Don't miss today's webinar: "Price action and indicators. Part 2"

Many traders were interested in applying indicators and I've got several request about this, so I've decided to make special webinar on this topic.

Today we will repeat most important aspects from previous webinar and add some new ideas.

Today we will talk about:

1. Volatility indicators and how to apply them
    2. Oscillators based on standard deviation
    3. Unconventional use of moving averages
    4. Unconventional Fibonacci retracements and extensions

Reserve your seat!

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by dkarev View Post
    forex trading is about knowldge and understanding and according to the understanding i have on the market,indicators are waste of time and there often lagging as well,there are not safe,i trade purely with out any form of indicators and i only depend my trading on support and resistance drawn from higher time frame,i majorly trade from daily to monthly chart with price action
    I own all the tools for analysis in the trade will be a very important part in this trade so that the trade we did this with good analytical tools that will make our bsia will continue to grow in this trade is well inclusive we have to see how the price patterns frequent form of candlesticks,, pinbar and we used to perform analysis with an understanding of the indicator is also a good way of trade and be profitable

Not allowed!

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189
    Hi everybody! Don't miss tomorrow's webinar "Price action and indicators". Reserve your seat here

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 6
    For making profit best time is volatility moment.There is so many indicator to measure volatility.Oscilator is very useful indicator.Although i miss your session but i want to know about unconventional use of moving average.If you have any record of previous session please share the link.I do not like to use fibonocci.Because so many times i have failed to make profit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    If i start study about price action its need over a year.Because there is so many information about it.I want to know it shortcut.Using unconventional moving average in new thing tome.Is it bad or good or it has different formula to using it.Oscillator is good indicator.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    yes. price action and indicators is also useful for forex trading business. i know have many traders using this price action and indicators. but i am not following to indicators. i am also following to price action. i think price action and indicators never can't make you 100% success in forex market. i believe it. success is not easy. i believe it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 9
    Ithink that we when use the price action system in our trading we should be careful to be variable our sources to understand the market and make the best use of our knowledge of being forex traders .so we shouldn`t enough of using the price action a lone but also we should use other good indicators which is proved to be realiable in making predictiones

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    basically when trading price actin in this business one need to understand the market from monthly chart down to the time frame we might be trading and we need to also take note of monthly and weekly support and resistance level,this are the key levels on the market,personally i trade price on daily chart and main focus on key level from higher time frame

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    its design will certainly change its abundant wealth increases. no matter whether You can `t set the goals AND ALSO measure it, and then people do not apply for a method to evaluate your progress. the goals That aren `t exactly AND ALSO can` t become quantified as well as measured is not the goal. no matter whether ones goal is actually interpreted to become rich, You need to specify what It means rich. It `s not lone possible to help recognize AND keep in touch with everything happening throughout most forms of currency pairs ALONG WITH markets worldwide.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    It is actually very exceptional subject AS WELL AS extra handy ALONG WITH i\'m sure being a new investor my spouse and i may carry helped by participating The idea but please produce people your current documented hyper links As my partner and i fight be present at stay ALONG WITH please discuss tons of duration associated with web seminar with GMT, consequently This we may handle in order to always be present with This through any kind of indicates.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    personally i don't believe in any form of indicators when trading the market,the kinda understanding we might be having to do this business matters and it can determine if we are gonna be able to make something in trading,price action is the best strategy to be used and one do not need any indicator when trading with it

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast