Price action and indicators - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 75

Thread: Price action and indicators

  1. #1
    Educator
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,103
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189

    Price action and indicators

    Don't miss today's webinar: "Price action and indicators. Part 2"

    Many traders were interested in applying indicators and I've got several request about this, so I've decided to make special webinar on this topic.

    Today we will repeat most important aspects from previous webinar and add some new ideas.

    Today we will talk about:

    1. Volatility indicators and how to apply them
    2. Oscillators based on standard deviation
    3. Unconventional use of moving averages
    4. Unconventional Fibonacci retracements and extensions


    Reserve your seat!

    Not allowed!

  2. #11
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    161
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    it might be useful for us. but how can we make information on this webinar. Forex Trading is simple, but difficult if you do not have enough knowledge about it. receive and the knowledge that we should visit the webiner. because it helps our industry by offering knowledge, I want to know the details

    Not allowed!

  3. #12
    Trader
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    18
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    That's a great job you are doing for you to have been able to prepare something like this shows that you,have good concern for your friends in the,forum. I wish the best of trade in the market as you try to,help other. Great job.

    Not allowed!

  4. #13
    Trader High's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    291
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 10
    Trading strategy is the best way to become success on Forex. Indicators details using power ability to be increase success on Forex market. Naturally all traders has some error at live trading platform, so, should at demo different indicators utilize and power selecting is well for professional trader at Forex. I think, it is the way to get more signal at real account.

    Not allowed!

  5. #14
    Trader dkarev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    nigeira
    Posts
    3,007
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by High View Post
    Trading strategy is the best way to become success on Forex. Indicators details using power ability to be increase success on Forex market. Naturally all traders has some error at live trading platform, so, should at demo different indicators utilize and power selecting is well for professional trader at Forex. I think, it is the way to get more signal at real account.
    personally for me,i dont believe in any of this indicators we have on our meter trader,i prefer to trade the market without the help of any kinda indicators before i believe all indicators in this business are lagging,though indicator is a must use tools when one might be new to trading but when the knowldge and understanding is there,one might not need it

    Not allowed!

  6. #15
    Registered user Quid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5,867
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by dkarev View Post
    personally for me,i dont believe in any of this indicators we have on our meter trader,i prefer to trade the market without the help of any kinda indicators before i believe all indicators in this business are lagging,though indicator is a must use tools when one might be new to trading but when the knowldge and understanding is there,one might not need it
    You should start to learn indicators,they are the tools which will help you out of disastrous things in forex,making wrong entry point,wrong timing because of low volatility and other things in the market which may cause you huge loss in the market.

    Not allowed!
    Finally successful traders

  7. #16
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    382
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Moving Averages and Fibonnaci retracements are two good indicators that work well and give good signals if used individually or if combined together on higher time frames. It is better to learn these indicators and then apply to the charts and trade on the basis of same .

    Not allowed!

  8. #17
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,526
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    You should start to learn indicators,they are the tools which will help you out of disastrous things in forex,making wrong entry point,wrong timing because of low volatility and other things in the market which may cause you huge loss in the market.
    I agree with what you say may be at the beginning of our trade we have to continue to learn how to trade with indicators as indicators of market analysis is one tool that we understand more easily when compared with other analyzes as well as we learned with just price action analysis by relying candlestick course it is really difficult in this trade because of the many forms of candlesticks

    Not allowed!

  9. #18
    Registered user Quid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5,867
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by COMANG View Post
    I agree with what you say may be at the beginning of our trade we have to continue to learn how to trade with indicators as indicators of market analysis is one tool that we understand more easily when compared with other analyzes as well as we learned with just price action analysis by relying candlestick course it is really difficult in this trade because of the many forms of candlesticks
    Do we really rely on the candlestick?,maybe we just now thinking to rely on candlestick or we could continue rely on our mindset,to rely on professional traders or to create our system which all are not better than to rely on the chart in the market which always show us anything we need

    Not allowed!
    Finally successful traders

  10. #19
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,526
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    Do we really rely on the candlestick?,maybe we just now thinking to rely on candlestick or we could continue rely on our mindset,to rely on professional traders or to create our system which all are not better than to rely on the chart in the market which always show us anything we need
    I do not only depend on the shape of candlestick to conduct market analysis because I feel that it is necessary to continue to learn from indicators also because I feel that learning in a trade with candlesticks just to see how the psychology of the market conditions and to see how trends happen and the condition that the current trend the likelihood is that I use the indicators observed in this trade

    Not allowed!

  11. #20
    Trader dkarev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    nigeira
    Posts
    3,007
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    You should start to learn indicators,they are the tools which will help you out of disastrous things in forex,making wrong entry point,wrong timing because of low volatility and other things in the market which may cause you huge loss in the market.
    forex trading is about knowldge and understanding and according to the understanding i have on the market,indicators are waste of time and there often lagging as well,there are not safe,i trade purely with out any form of indicators and i only depend my trading on support and resistance drawn from higher time frame,i majorly trade from daily to monthly chart with price action

    Not allowed!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •